REP Niche Line Tour

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I know I mentioned this to Cobrasized in another thread, but I have been working on getting a tour of the REP Niche Line as done in the past.

Well, it's coming together and my contact sent me a date of Oct. 2nd for the tour.

Let me know if you are interested in attending on that date and I will post more details as I get them.

Caveat...I requested we tour when they are running the Predator motors and that has been accomplished :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m in but I’ll have to know details soon for my work schedule!
Thanks for setting it up.
-J

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey guys...quick update. I am going to see if Thursday the 3rd is available for the tour after getting some scheduling feedback. Will keep you posted.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Update: Tour date and time is nailed down:

Date: October 3rd-Thursday
Time: 12:30pm - 2:30pm (meet in main lobby)

Let me know if you will be attending as there is a cap on the group size. I will post additional details or changes as they arise.

REP agenda.JPG

REP.jpg

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey guys. Looking forward to the tour on Thursday. Quick reminder...we are meeting in the lobby at 12:30. Please do not wear shorts, flip flops or any open toe shoes. We will be able to take photos with limitations, all of which will be discussed during the meet and greet.

See you soon!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Had a great time at the REP tour last Thursday!

The staff was over the top accommodating and informative...truly rolled out the red carpet for our group and served up an outstanding experience! An engineer even drove up from Dearborn with a GT500 for us to play with.

Setting up a Flatrock tour in the future, so stay tuned for more gearhead get togethers.

2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg Mustang club car parked.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
George we can’t thank you enough for setting that up.
My dad, both brothers and even I had no idea how cool that would be.
I’m processing some good pics I’ll post here soon, but damn was that a cool experience. I
Can’t wait to see you get your CFTP car, and I’m glad to help try to set up a Flatrock access when your car is on the line.
Talk to you soon.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Such a shame.
Even though I assume they’ll just relocate the Niche line, solid history at that plant.
Every guy and gal on the niche line took pride in their work and were genuinely interested in hearing about our cars their engines power.
Hopefully they all find a new position as mentioned, but still shocking.
You’re also right George we may have had the last tour :(
-J

Blksnke

Established Member
I live in Washington, had been there is the past like 2004-2008. I hold the peach festival car show there, the Sunday before Labor Day. They said we can still use it for the next 2 years.
If interested , ask about my 2003 cobra 10th anniversary vert.

Users who are viewing this thread