Replacing 3" JBA cat back

KLLR SNK

Established Member
I am going to replace my JBA 3" cat back this spring, my power level doesn't warrant a 3" exhaust. My car came with the JBA and I am ready for something quieter like the Steeda 2.5". I don't know the mileage or age of the JBA so I am undecided on a reasonable asking price. Any help with an asking price would be much appreciated. Thanks.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Might be worth throwing it up for a trade first. Never know who's looking.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
I had to part out my old JBA 3 inch system because they aren’t that desired I guess. I got $300, $150 flow tubes and $150 mufflers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GodStang

Established Member
It is a very nice kit most people just dont know about it. I ran it a while and then wanted a different sound so swapped out just the mufflers as the pipes are really nice. I just sold the mufflers the other day and it took me almost a year to sell them. I sold them for $125 and shipping was $70. So ya.

I agree with above you may want to see if someone would want to swap.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Thanks guys but I am not really interested in trades. I was thinking the 600+hp crowd would be more inclined to use a larger exhaust system.

GodStang

Established Member
If you got lucky and you were not in a rush I think you can get $400 for it but shipping could be over a $100. The kit brand new is $600 shipped (What I paid). 3" is still too big for low to mid 600s. I would not touch 3" until mid to high 700s.

Users who are viewing this thread