Replica Window Stickers

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Bob,
You know, I was just thinking about that today. If I could get a good scan of a loaded GT (every available option), and a Loaded LX, I could make this happen with GT/LX's as well. A 300 dpi scan would be ideal. To be as close to accurate as possible, I guess I would need one from each year, as they change wording/spelling and options available

If you want to pass this along to the 82-93 Mustang GT registry, feel free to do so.

BTW, welcome to the board! :D

figured I contribute a window sticker to the cause. Just for everyone's benefit. This is for a 2002 GT. Pretty much fully loaded, don't think there were many other options available.

2002GTWindowSticker.jpg

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
As an update, guys, I can do 87-04, any body
style, and even a saleen or two, sso's, summer specials, svt. Pretty much every variation available. My email rwhite302 at yahoo dot com.

VonKaiser

Established Member
Can you or anyone you know do an SVT Focus? If so what all information do you need to make it complete. I believe I can find the original dealership info as well.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
If you can get me a scan at 300 dpi of an original (same year and options) as yours I might do a one off version for you. Scan the top half first, then the bottom half (it will be too big to scan in one piece).

Drop me an email at rwhite 302 at yahoo dot com. For further info.

There is no one doing foci that I know of.

VonKaiser

Established Member
If you can get me a scan at 300 dpi of an original (same year and options) as yours I might do a one off version for you. Scan the top half first, then the bottom half (it will be too big to scan in one piece).

Drop me an email at rwhite 302 at yahoo dot com. For further info.

There is no one doing foci that I know of.

Ok, I'll get on the 2 Focus forums I am a member of and ask a fellow '03 SVT ZX5 owner to scan theirs. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread