Replica Window Stickers

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Hi, I'm looking to get a window sticker for my 03 cobra if your still doing these. I have the original but it's pretty beat up. Let me know, thanks!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to see that you're still making these Richard. Awesome product for those who like to keep their records complete. :thumbsup:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Hi, I'm looking to get a window sticker for my 03 cobra if your still doing these. I have the original but it's pretty beat up. Let me know, thanks!!

Emailed and replied and in progress. :)

Nice to see that you're still making these Richard. Awesome product for those who like to keep their records complete. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, Bob.

Tpiaz

I am interested in getting a reproduction window sticker for my 94 cobra. Are you still making these?

Well, I've found a source for replica window stickers for our 93 Cobras - ME (and just about any other mustang from 79 to current models). :D

If you do not have your original Window sticker, I make reproductions. They look very authentic, and include your car's full specs, including vin#. I use an original scan of the real thing, so it is very realistic.

Here's the specs:
-Printed on high quality paper
-Looks absolutely authentic! Everything is spelled correctly, all price options are correct.
-I use a scan of a real window sticker, so it even looks slightly aged and discolored, just like the real ones currently do.
-I put in all of your options, paint color, interior color/type, and your VIN as well
-If you have it, I will add your dealer info
-Mailed to your door via USPS, with a piece of cardboard in a manilla envelope.
-I send you a proof via email before the final print is done.

I will not print without your approval - I would need:
- VIN
- paint color
- interior type and color
- cd?
- sunroof?
- rear window defrost?
- Power drivers seat?
- selling dealer if you know it
- your mailing address
- your phone number

Pricing is as follows:
-$45 gets you two copies
-I accept paypal or money orders as payment. No payment until you see and approve a proof.
If you are interested, let me know.

Richard White
93Cobra#2771

You can email me at: [email protected], or answer this thread.

:thumbsup:

Stangman14

Well, I've found a source for replica window stickers for our 93 Cobras - ME (and just about any other mustang from 79 to current models). :D

If you do not have your original Window sticker, I make reproductions. They look very authentic, and include your car's full specs, including vin#. I use an original scan of the real thing, so it is very realistic.

Here's the specs:
-Printed on high quality paper
-Looks absolutely authentic! Everything is spelled correctly, all price options are correct.
-I use a scan of a real window sticker, so it even looks slightly aged and discolored, just like the real ones currently do.
-I put in all of your options, paint color, interior color/type, and your VIN as well
-If you have it, I will add your dealer info
-Mailed to your door via USPS, with a piece of cardboard in a manilla envelope.
-I send you a proof via email before the final print is done.

I will not print without your approval - I would need:
- VIN
- paint color
- interior type and color
- cd?
- sunroof?
- rear window defrost?
- Power drivers seat?
- selling dealer if you know it
- your mailing address
- your phone number

Pricing is as follows:
-$45 gets you two copies
-I accept paypal or money orders as payment. No payment until you see and approve a proof.
If you are interested, let me know.

Richard White
93Cobra#2771

You can email me at: [email protected], or answer this thread.

:thumbsup:
Are you still doing these window stickers for 2004 Cobra?

Users who are viewing this thread