Reputable exhaust and or performance shops in DC area?

matt5058

Established Member
Can anyone recommend a reputable exhaust shop in the DC area or a performance shop? I just ordered a Roush axle back for my 2014 GT and I was hoping to use my uncle's garage to install it but not sure if that plan will pan out. I just moved to DC and pretty much all of my tools are back at my mom's place in Colorado (haven't owned a car since 2011). I'd prefer to do the work myself but don't want to have to buy new tools or scrounge together everything if I could have a shop do it for a decent price. Let me know if you have any recommendations. Thank you. :)

Edit: Also, not sure if this is a long shot but if anyone knows of an area hobby shop with lifts and tools for rent, that would also be very helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
pm me, i have a garage that i use which is about 15min west of DC off Falls Rd. no lifts but we can do it in about an hour or so on the floor with jacks and stands. i only ask you bring beer.

if you still want to get it done by a shop, JPC Racing is right in Millersville which is about 30 min outside of DC. they are the go-to shop for s197 cars.

you could probably go to any muffler shop and get them installed if its just the axle back. its quite easy to get done.

Last edited:

matt5058

Established Member
pm me, i have a garage that i use which is about 15min west of DC off Falls Rd. no lifts but we can do it in about an hour or so on the floor with jacks and stands. i only ask you bring beer.

if you still want to get it done by a shop, JPC Racing is right in Millersville which is about 30 min outside of DC. they are the go-to shop for s197 cars.

you could probably go to any muffler shop and get them installed if its just the axle back. its quite easy to get done.

Apologies for the delayed reply but I just saw this. Thank you very much for the offer. I ended up getting it done in my uncle's hangar in PA, only took about 45 minutes and no problems. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread