Reputable shops in Florida/Georgia area?

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Good afternoon!

After a long absence in the Mustang world I recently purchased another and I need some recommendations on REPUTABLE shops. I am located in South Florida but will travel a but outside the state or in the state for the right place. I just had my new Z06 built and it was a complete NIGHTMARE with a shop so now I am doing some due diligence...

Thank you!

Zemedici

Established Member
What are you looking to have done? There's like 200 shops in Florida lololol

VMP
Palm Beach Dyno

etc etc etc

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I would have definitely given Injected as an option if you had not been in south Fl. Should you want to travel to the Atlanta area you won't find a better shop for any need that you might have with your car. They are a top notch shop, I speak from experience.

Curt@injected

I would have definitely given Injected as an option if you had not been in south Fl. Should you want to travel to the Atlanta area you won't find a better shop for any need that you might have with your car. They are a top notch shop, I speak from experience.

Thank you for the kind words. I kind of figured he may be too far but you never know.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Power by the Hour.

Jake is simply the best of the best of the best in the area. by a LONG shot when it comes to mustangs.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
There's been a nice resurgence in quality shops down here, especially for Mustangs.

Just give any of the shops listed above a call and see how it goes.

If you are thinking about the TVS, maybe think of VMP since they do a lot of R&D on those and made some in house changes to them for the better.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Since you're in Delray just head up the road to Power by the Hour. I'm a little South of you in the Ft. Lauderdale area and I bring both my cars up there. Talk to Jake, Frank or Pezz and they'll walk you through everything and talk to you at length about any questions/concerns you may have.

_Snake_

Established Member
I have experience with both Power by the Hour and Palm Beach Dyno. They’re top shelf companies and you can’t go wrong with either one.

Users who are viewing this thread