Retrofitting a '13 GT500 carbon fiber driveshaft to an '07-'12 GT500

merkyworks

Established Member
As far as I know its either Tom with Wenstrom Design Fabricators adapter ring or Mark with G-Force Transmissions 1-pc. yoke design with the 2013/14 cup and the 2007-2012 splines.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
As far as I know its either Tom with Wenstrom Design Fabricators adapter ring or Mark with G-Force Transmissions 1-pc. yoke design with the 2013/14 cup and the 2007-2012 splines.

+1 on Wenstrom. Did the conversion a few years ago. Happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

That must be the same piece as I have pictured in my post #382?

It is has been a while and I don't remember who/where I got it from......I think it was Mark.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Yeah it is for sure.

When I bought that thing, I figured I was going to have the oem flange assy. off of the tail shaft and either install the lighter 2011/12 flange (additional cost) OR remove the heavy harmonic ring off of mine...........I might as well just buy the adapter flange/yoke that does it all at the transmission end, for this install.

R

Imatk

Established Member
I think GForce engineering used to make them, might want to give them a call

cossiedriver

Established Member
Hm, they responded that they never made one of these... So it must be G-Force Transmissions instead of GForce engineering. I sent them a mail yesterday but got no answer yet

Imatk

Established Member
Ah ok sorry... I know it was G Force something :)

Found this... this is the flange I have on mine. Great piece.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Thanks for keeping this going guys. I am still willing to make the adapters (not the whole yoke pictured above) once I have 5 people ready to buy. I need to make a batch of 10 to keep the costs where they are and need to have half of them sold before it is worth me having them on the shelf since it takes a year or more to sell the rest of them. Too long to justify without having that many sold up front. Thanks everyone for the patience and understanding when it comes to the quantity issue.

v8ford

Thanks for keeping this going guys. I am still willing to make the adapters (not the whole yoke pictured above) once I have 5 people ready to buy. I need to make a batch of 10 to keep the costs where they are and need to have half of them sold before it is worth me having them on the shelf since it takes a year or more to sell the rest of them. Too long to justify without having that many sold up front. Thanks everyone for the patience and understanding when it comes to the quantity issue.
Its upgrade time. Can we get 5 people to order? I'm in.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I'm putting an email list together now as we have several people interested. If you'd like to be included please post your email address or PM it to me and we will look at getting another run done in the near future. Thanks again guys!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Just sent an email to everyone that I had an email address for. If you did not get an email and would like to be included, please send me your address and I will get you added and up to date.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Thanks man! Glad we could get enough interest to make another run as well. Always fun to see parts I've made on stuff out in the world, rather than just parts on machines in manufacturing plants!

tvspower

Established Member
Tob, if going this route, what's the cost of 13/14 d/s?
Thanks.. I'm definitely interested.....

Users who are viewing this thread