Reveal something noone here knows about you...

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
I also enjoy shopping for cosmetics for my GF.....and looking at trampy shoes turns me on while i walk through department stores.....

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
ok grip let me xplain. Paisa is what we call a person from mexico thats was born on a ranch. so Thats makes me a paisa haha. you get it now.

Im still confused. Just kidding, well shit what else can I say? Welcome to SVTP :beer:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Black00Bolt said:
im a 32 year old father of 4 ,2 of each(boy- girl)

Coolio kids rule. Im 32 today, I have 3 daughters and if I dont have a boy my family name ends with me. :eek: :(

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
samiam513 said:
yeah I am scared of what I could do when sleep walking. It could be worse... Most people think sexomnia is bullshit, but it is real. Now that would freak me the **** out if I found out I was banging my GF in my sleep.

couple good links about it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex

What's wrong with banging your girl in your sleep? I do it sometimes if she doesn't wake up I'm covered!

I have insomnia but pop Ambien like it's going out of style. That shit effects your memory. If you don't go to sleep and do something there is a real good chance your not going to remember. Like the time I decided to change something in the entertainment center and put the tv on the couch. I yelled at my 85 # wife for moving the 90# tv to the couch the next morning. Then i put 2 and 2 together :)

Gripstang said:
Coolio kids rule. Im 32 today, I have 3 daughters and if I dont have a boy my family name ends with me. :eek: :(

I'm responsible for stopping my family name. I realized my blood line shouldn't expand so I'm putting a cork in it.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
TucsonPred said:
I'm responsible for stopping my family name. I realized my blood line shouldn't expand so I'm putting a cork in it.

Same here. Interesting fact I found out about about being the last in the blood line. I can actually get out of the military because of that. Not that I would, but it's nice to know.

Users who are viewing this thread