Reverse tire size look up

Dusten

Established Member
Does anyone know a means of looking up a tire size and see what cars it comes on stock?

Google isn't helping.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know a means of looking up a tire size and see what cars it comes on stock?

Google isn't helping.
That seems like a question that won't get answered. Maybe if you could nail down a specific tire and size, but I doubt just by size. I am curious as to why you ask this question.

Dusten

Established Member
Discount doesn't wanna sell a tire unless you tell them what it's going on. And if the vehicle in question inst listed as that tire fitting they won't sell it.

305/35/20 555r
295/35/20 555g2

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Well that is ****ing dumb. Tell them aftermarket wheels?
Discount doesn't wanna sell a tire unless you tell them what it's going on. And if the vehicle in question inst listed as that tire fitting they won't sell it.

305/35/20 555r
295/35/20 555g2

Edit: Maybe it is an online thing and all you need to do is give them a call.

Dusten

Established Member
Well that is ****ing dumb. Tell them aftermarket wheels?

Edit: Maybe it is an online thing and all you need to do is give them a call.
Even my local store asks. It's ****ing frustrating. I even just brought down wheels.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So a 2015 Ferrari 458 Itallia uses the 295 and a 2019 812 Superfast uses the 305. Tell them to suck a D when they ask what it is going on.

Edit: Discounts website is right for the 295, but not the 305. More research ongoing.

Edit Again: 2018 Challenger HC WB has the 305

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
If it wont show up. Go to the select vehicle tab and use the "x" on each past vehicle. Once that is clear, select shop by tire size, input the tires you want and buy them.

I had issues with this before on my Fiesta ST. Just make sure that shop by vehicle selection is cleared and they let you buy anything.

Dusten

Established Member
If it wont show up. Go to the select vehicle tab and use the "x" on each past vehicle. Once that is clear, select shop by tire size, input the tires you want and buy them.

I had issues with this before on my Fiesta ST. Just make sure that shop by vehicle selection is cleared and they let you buy anything.
When you check out you're required to enter the vehicle.

Dusten

Established Member
So a 2015 Ferrari 458 Itallia uses the 295 and a 2019 812 Superfast uses the 305. Tell them to suck a D when they ask what it is going on.

Edit: Discounts website is right for the 295, but not the 305. More research ongoing.

Edit Again: 2018 Challenger HC WB has the 305
Perfect lol

Coiled03

Established Member

305/35/20 555r
295/35/20 555g2

Then buy them at Tire Rack. I can't imagine any price difference is significant.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
My discount tire has no issues with anything I bring them. I even took them wheels and had them mount tires with no TPMS. It said it was no problem and since the car wasn't there, not against the law.

ETA can't you just tell them it's a kit car or how about a 34 Ford hot rod?

Dusten

Established Member
Then buy them at Tire Rack. I can't imagine any price difference is significant.
I still need to find an installer. I don't exactly live in a big metro area. So I'm limited to whom id trust to install tires on my new wheels.

I've bought probably a dozen set of tires from them without prior issue. So this is new.

Coiled03

Established Member
I still need to find an installer. I don't exactly live in a big metro area. So I'm limited to whom id trust to install tires on my new wheels.

I've bought probably a dozen set of tires from them without prior issue. So this is new.

Tire Rack will drop ship them to your installer or one of their recommended installers near by. They're 10X better than Discount Tire.

Dusten

Established Member
Tire Rack will drop ship them to your installer or one of their recommended installers near by. They're 10X better than Discount Tire.
That still leaves me with the possibility of an installer I don't know and wheels that aren't made anymore. As I said I've used this discount for countless installs.

Not to mention tirerack doesn't list the tires I want....

Dusten

Established Member
I went through this with my roommates 73 Camaro. He told them the front tires are going on a 74 beetle because they wouldn't sell them to him for a 73 camaro

Users who are viewing this thread