Rewrapping steering wheel

TDUB003

Established Member
Ok guys I need your help.... I just bought a 10th anniversary steering wheel from a member on here that needs to be re-wrapped. I know it can be done, and I want to have it done in the darker black to match the SN95 color. Any body know where I can have it done for a decent price with good quality?

mustang3X

Established Member
Dallas Custom sells on ebay, you can see pics of their stuff there. Looks like they do great work and offer different colors and even extra padding to make the wheel thicker.

Was going to have them do my wheel but decided to get a Isotta leather cover for $93.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Dallas Custom sells on ebay, you can see pics of their stuff there. Looks like they do great work and offer different colors and even extra padding to make the wheel thicker.

Was going to have them do my wheel but decided to get a Isotta leather cover for $93.

One like this?

Crowder's Customizing
Got any pics?

TDUB003

Established Member
I emailed the company in the link I posted, they want $350 to return it to oem specifications. I'm going to be giving that other company a call on Monday, if anyone knows of another place please let me know so I can give them a call as well.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Yeah, that is it. No pics yet, he was out of stock so I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Will do a post of the install.

Nice! Please post em up when you can! I like this one because it looks like the wrap goes all the way up the steering wheel to the gap between the airbag so it looks more finished. I think the wheelskinz just overlaps the part of the wheel that starts towards the airbag.. doesn't look as finished imo.

Users who are viewing this thread