Ricer is faster because......

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
This was funny......

I decided to take a drive in my 65 K. I recently got some starting issues worked out, so it has been awhile since she has had a good drive on a pleasent day. So I went and got some breakfast burritos this morning and decided to take the long way home. Well, I come up to a red light behind a Chevy S10 and next to him was a ricer civic hatch. Body kit, fart can, and 5" tach....the whole nine yards. Well they pull out and are pretty even then the S10 slowly starts to pull and I end up creeping upto the ricer. When I meet up he glances over his shoulder and farts it (I mean punches it) and pulls a car ahead of the S10. I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't do anything as I knew there were railroad tracks ahead and he would have had to slow to go over them (lowered with kit). Well I end up next to him as a result, and the S10 makes a left so we are lined up for a second and I decide "what the hell" and punch it (so does he, again) in second giving him a nice chirp and immediately get the jump ahead of him. We slowly "S" our way through two cars after a light and I wait for him. Once he is on my ass, I give him some nice vocal V8 Detriot muscle and instantly put 3-4 cars. I see him trying to keep up but it ain't happenin'. I look down and see I have reached 70 pretty quick so I yank off the throttle and tap the break to slow down (way to fast fot he area I was in). He proceeds to give me my first ricer fly-by (while I give him the :whine: and a "whack off motion". I dont' do anything because I am only a partial idiot not a complete one, so I don't follow. Well I end up coming up to a slow car and "S" around him and end up behind him and coming up on a 4-way stop. To my happiness I see him going to make a left as I need to go straight. I noticed he had his window down and he was 3 cars back. There was no one in front or behind me so I decided to pull up next to him. Quick but funny conversation:

Me: You honestly think that thing is fast?
Him: Faster than you.
Me: Are you serious? Has that POS even seen 14s?
Him: I am faster because that thing is just a Ford.
Me: Yeah, ok bud. 275 HP under this hood.

By that time we had inched up to the stop line. I gave him a nice F-off burnout. He tried to do the same, but all I heard was a bunch of farting while bouncing of his limiter............He didnt' even give out any smoke...It was hilarious. bouncing off of the limiter he was so high and he still couldn't show off any smoke. And he is faster because I only drive a Ford, after this Ford just put 3 lengths on him.

Last edited:

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
Its a fact, all Fords are slow, deal with it. Maybe if you had the common sense to put a 5 inch exhaust on... :lol1:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
yeah and all mustangs are stock... DUde that story is quite funny. :lol: Ricers are very good joke material. Since i can't stand their cars, I just treat them as my personal entertainment because I can't avoid them anymore.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
You should see the guys that do this to me. I had an 80s style integra go past me when I'm driving around in my Evo give me the thumbs down.....I was like ????

I was just sitting at a red light waiting to turn, I get a thumbs down because I have more then 120hp?

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Your slow because it's a ford of course.... and you don't have any Type "R" stickers. Get some of those and you might be as fast as he is.... Congrats on laying the smackdown on the ricer....

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Chris! what's up brotha. I haven't seen you lately. How's the trip to work? Gonna start taking 99?

I wonder if he was a friend of yours from a ways back? LOL....Just playing with you. Maybe You have seen him, Green with a cracked windshield. LOL - the crack is good for another 10 HP.

BTW - I have a buyer for the Cobra. He is going to take care of it thankfully. He has given me a deposit. I wasn't in a hurry, hoping I could hold out for ya, but he really wanted it. He is just wanting for the pink to arrive.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
if i saw someone with a fart can on a muscle car, ANY muscle car, i would hit him. i am small and i dont care if he/she's big, i would hit him. i hope you would do the same.
type r stickers too.

PUFF ADDER

Established Member
About A Week Ago Had A Kid In A Civic Si Pull Up Next To Me At A Stop Light And Rev His Engine. I Look Over At His Car And See His Girlfriend In The Passenger Seat Looking At Me With Half ****ed Smirk On Her Face.not Alot Of Traffic Around At The Time And As The Light Turned Green I Jumped On The Gas.i Immediately Put Three Cars On Him, Looking Back In My Rearview Mirror I Noticed That The Passenger Didnt Have That Stupid Ass Smile On Her Face Anymore. I Shut Down The Beast At About 70 And Rolled To The Next Stop Light.the Kid Pulls Up To Me Again, Set Up To Make A Left Says "its Not How Fast Your Car Is Its How You Drive ".i Gave Him The Bird And "told Him To Drive This Jackass "as He Drove Away.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Seancass said:
if i saw someone with a fart can on a muscle car, ANY muscle car, i would hit him. i am small and i dont care if he/she's big, i would hit him. i hope you would do the same.
type r stickers too.

Lol, there's a guy around here with a 99+ Gt with the GT-R badges on the sides. He's got the big tach and street glows...I mean really kick ass :lol1: . He makes it a point to rev on me every time I see him....I have yet to be in a position to smoke his ass.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
What pisses me off the most is the complete lack of respect for American muscle and American heritage.

What pisses me off is getting lumped together with guys who drive cars that do the 1/4 mile in 17 seconds and pull .40g in the skid pad.

Ricer is a term used TOOOOOO OFTEN here.

Mika

Established Member
4tun8 said:
Ricer is a term used TOOOOOO OFTEN here.

Especially those pesky STi's with stock wings. R!c3r!!!! :lol:

Ok, let me ask you folks this. My '04 L has altezza taillights, stock. Does that make it ricer?!?!? :eek:

Mika

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Ok, let me ask you folks this. My '04 L has altezza taillights, stock. Does that make it ricer?!?!?

OMG RICE!!!!! KILL IT, BEFORE IT GROWS A WING TOO!!!!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Mika said:
Especially those pesky STi's with stock wings. R!c3r!!!! :lol:

Ok, let me ask you folks this. My '04 L has altezza taillights, stock. Does that make it ricer?!?!? :eek:

Mika

Nope just ugly from the rear....... :-D

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
rice is all in the attitude of the car owner. if yur lightning is so fast that you need a wing BECAUSE YOU RACE ON A TRACK, then by all means wing it. but if you honestly think that big wings, body kits, dubs, stickers, neons, clear tail lights, fake blow off valves, huge exaust pipes with 1 1/2 inch inlets, and/or badges makes you car faster on the street, then you are a ricer. also, if you have neons, fake b/o valves, or 1 1/2 exhaust u = ricer.

Users who are viewing this thread