Right boost a pump?

slow86GT

Established Member
Hi everyone I got my BAP today and just want to make sure it’s the right one.Also does anybody know where I can get the plug and play harness so I don’t have to splice anything?I guess this is a newer model because it doesn’t have the any adjustment knob so would I be ok hooping it up and driving to my tuner that’s 60 miles away? And last question is do I have to upgrade the fuel pump fuse like the instructions say because it seems like a universal kit, sorry for all the questions thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

slow86GT

Established Member
Image1539291992.795333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I didn't think anyone made a plug and play harness for these cars. I know they make them for the later models.

slow86GT

Established Member
One other question if you don’t mind once I cut the wire to fpdm does the fused wire go on the cut side toward the fpdm connecter and the non fused goes to the other side? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
No, reverse of what you said - fuse wire to the relay (30), then to the signal wire (86)

Non-fused bap wire goes to FPDM

SVTCam

Established Member
I'm about to install my BAP & Wiring upgrade in mine, got scared off this weekend of doing it. Been looking up all the walk-thru's and guides that I can for a Dummy handbook on how to do it. I have a 4GA power wire from the previous owner running into the trunk from what I assume was his stereo system. I guess I'll just follow this through the firewall up to the battery & remove all the stereo wiring.

SVTCam

Established Member
For hooking up the 10ga wire to the battery, do I need the 40amp AGU fuse holder or are my instructions old? Looks like my lethal upgrade kit has a fuse on the red 10ga wire already.

Attachments

• bap install instructions.pdf
    191 KB · Views: 154

slow86GT

Established Member
I haven’t done mine yet , I still have had a bad cold/flu, what wire is everyone using I see some go pre fpdm and some after fpdm ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread