RIP Deputy Goforth

cbj5259

Established Member
Given some of the national sentiment lately regarding police officers, this sad and disgusting event is unfortunately not a surprise. It seems that every time a citizen is killed by police there is a national outrage over it (and some of it is warranted), even when the police are justified. Incidents like this seem to be increasing and the media just gives a passing glance and moves on to the next story. IMO this is as bad as what happened to the reporters in Virginia, but receiving little or no attention because it was a police officer. In my nearly 18 years in this profession I have never seen it this bad.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-29-06-33-34

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
damn, thats beyond ****ed up.

if they kill the guy trying to bring him in it wont hurt my feelings

mustanginky

Established Member
Yes this is getting out of hand. Cowards executing an unsuspecting person filling up his car. Poor kids and wife. I hope they unleash hell on him when they find him.

Regulars520

Established Member
Given some of the national sentiment lately regarding police officers, this sad and disgusting event is unfortunately not a surprise. It seems that every time a citizen is killed by police there is a national outrage over it (and some of it is warranted), even when the police are justified. Incidents like this seem to be increasing and the media just gives a passing glance and moves on to the next story. IMO this is as bad as what happened to the reporters in Virginia, but receiving little or no attention because it was a police officer. In my nearly 18 years in this profession I have never seen it this bad.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-29-06-33-34

Thank you for your 18 years bro!!! I would not want your job any day of the week

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread