Rise of the General Lee - 1969 Dodge Charger SE

VegasMichael

Established Member
Was trying to read the signatures on the inside trunk but couldn't make them out. Would love to have an old Charger. If Dodge had done a retro version of one like they did with the Challenger I would buy.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Was trying to read the signatures on the inside trunk but couldn't make them out. Would love to have an old Charger. If Dodge had done a retro version of one like they did with the Challenger I would buy.

Sorry. He has just about every cast member signature including the Coy and Vance era.
The owner used to go to all the Dukes shows and have the actors sign it when he could.
Sadly with all the recent drama over the Confederate Flag over the last few years, he told me that he doesn't drive it as much anymore.

It could use a few things to be perfect, but overall it is still a cool car. The 01, the Flag, and the name are all painted on.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Man, always wanted a 68-69 charger but kind of worry I'll just like looking at it instead of driving it. Does it feel like a rickety box cruising around or is it not too bad?

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I would drive that every damn day. I have always wanted a General Lee car. I recently put a dixie horn on my truck, loads of fun.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice video and thank you. Please don’t think I’m being an ass, but I’d like to offer just a little critique to help in future videos: the gum smacking is really hard to get passed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
General Lee? Oh, yeah, it was in the video, too. I was more interested in your monster Mach! I enjoyed the short footage of it. Good looking, hard running Mustang. The Charger is a cool ride, though. Bring back memories.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Man, always wanted a 68-69 charger but kind of worry I'll just like looking at it instead of driving it. Does it feel like a rickety box cruising around or is it not too bad?

You can definitely tell it's a 51 year old car! Especially after I jumped outta my 03 Mach 1 into it. LOL.
This car has well worn stock suspension that needs updating in addition to new door seals to help quiet the "thunk" better when closing the doors.
If I had it, I'd probably drop way too much money on it fixing the little things and changing the drivetrain.

Nice video and thank you. Please don’t think I’m being an ass, but I’d like to offer just a little critique to help in future videos: the gum smacking is really hard to get passed.
Sorry about that. I noticed it too. This GoPro Hero 7 has a super sensitive speaker when you use the handheld mount and no external cover. I apologize for the annoying smacks. LOL.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry about that. I noticed it too. This GoPro Hero 7 has a super sensitive speaker when you use the handheld mount and no external cover. I apologize for the annoying smacks. LOL.

no worries man, I figured you’d want it brought to your attention. Good video

Users who are viewing this thread