Robin swings both ways

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The artist basically said "I made the character gay because I want you all to know that God loves you". Literally makes no sense and it irks me because it is a continued attempt to erase what the Bible says about homosexuality. The Bible is as clear as can be about it so gays and liberals have to try and erase it or rewrite it.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I haven't read comic books since I was a kid nor do I watch these kids movies. But I have to ask, why does he have to be anything? And of course the smallest, meakest character is the queer one.
If they wanted really wanted to go woke make superman a big homo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm actually surprised they hadn't already declared Robin to be gay. No surprising news. I'm sure we'll see many more comic/movie icons "come out of the closet" as time marches on. The LGBTQ movement will keep pushing and pushing the buttons as the door of opportunity keeps opening wider and wider.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I remember a time when you sided with the majority for Political reasons. But NOWWWW...we side with who screams the loudest regardless of percentage. #bitches

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just wait for a transgendered batman. I wouldnt be surprised if they actually created a new dc/marvel character just to push the lgbt agenda.

Attachments

• E7F9BF6C-7E91-49D3-9919-249C740B5AD2.jpeg
    E7F9BF6C-7E91-49D3-9919-249C740B5AD2.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 104

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember a time when you sided with the majority for Political reasons. But NOWWWW...we side with who screams the loudest regardless of percentage. #bitches

It is strange because the political left thinks majority rule is virtuous unto itself. The battle over filibuster and electoral college as relics of Jim Crow are an example of this. And yet culturally they support tyranny by the minority. The battle over trangenderism is an example of this. It is ****ing weird.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Ehh Jason was the last robin. After him, bats sorta didn’t give a hoot about a side kick much.

MG0h3

Established Member
Don’t recall how it came up, but my GF and I were laughing about the old days when “emo” was trendy. Overnight those tards started multiplying like gremlins back in the 90s. Now it’s like they don’t exist.

Hope that happens with all this trans crap too.

Trans are just homos that don’t have the balls to be gay anyways.

Pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My take on this whole mess is I don't give two shits if they want to make a gay, black, purple, trans, or anything else superhero. what I would prefer is that they make a new one. don't take superheros that have been straight and white the ENTIRE history of the comic and change it up.

The artist basically said "I made the character gay because I want you all to know that God loves you". Literally makes no sense and it irks me because it is a continued attempt to erase what the Bible says about homosexuality. The Bible is as clear as can be about it so gays and liberals have to try and erase it or rewrite it.
typical religious nut job thinking. I believe in the bible so you MUST believe in the bible or I will make you live by it anyway. Keep your religion to yourself and quit trying to foist if off on those who don't believe like you do.

You would think these writers would see how males and females are depicted in past comics to get an understanding of the target demographic.
meh target demographics change over time so you should expect this like this but Robin was never gay nor have there ever been indications that he was bi. so why make him that way? if they want to pander to new demographics make a new one.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My take on this whole mess is I don't give two shits if they want to make a gay, black, purple, trans, or anything else superhero. what I would prefer is that they make a new one. don't take superheros that have been straight and white the ENTIRE history of the comic and change it up.

typical religious nut job thinking. I believe in the bible so you MUST believe in the bible or I will make you live by it anyway. Keep your religion to yourself and quit trying to foist if off on those who don't believe like you do.

meh target demographics change over time so you should expect this like this but Robin was never gay nor have there ever been indications that he was bi. so why make him that way? if they want to pander to new demographics make a new one.

Sooooooooo. Is this your coming out post?

Congrats, Robin!

Users who are viewing this thread