Rocket Bunny

VadersSVT

Established Member
cruising around this past weekend we ran into this black 240. not sure what was done to it but it had a cage, mexi stanced slicks and for sure a turbo on race gas. I finally caught up to him we slowed down to make some room to run, first run he had some trouble shifting I probably pulled maybe 1/2 a car from bottom of second to end of third gear.​
At this point I can tell he is pissed( four people in my car and being a heavy ass convertible.) so we pull off onto a better road with even more open space. he wants to do a dig I decline because I had my 19s on the car. so he agrees to a roll from first to the top of third. I spin slightly and this time he pulls hard. from about first to third I would say he at least put three cars on me. gave him a thumbs up and went our separate ways. my mods are 2.8 pulley with slp exhaust can't wait to run him when I get my ported blower and spray on might be a different story.:rolling:​

Last edited:

VadersSVT

Established Member
image1.PNG-2.jpegimage2.PNG.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The Brian Crower sticker on the side indicates quite a bit if it is actually advertising what he has in it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like a legit death...

Valiant effort OP, props for posting a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread