Rolex Raffle for Autism Treatment Center 8th year in a row!

jason427

Established Member
As some of you know Autism treatment/research is particularly important to my family. For the last EIGHT years I have donated a NEW Rolex to Benefit The Scott Center for Autism Treatment here in Melbourne, FL with 100% of the money raised going to families with children who get treatment at The Scott Center. This money will help families get services that would not normally be able to afford it. You can go right to the Scott Center site to buy tickets on-line. Last year with the help of my Forum buddy's we sold approximately 900 tickets! This raffle is limited to 1500 tickets however the last three years in a row we have not made it to 1000 tickets sold. Even if we don't sell all the tickets (as was the case last three years) the watch will still be raffled off! We got a late start this year so all tickets will most likely not be sold. These are pretty good odds and you would be supporting a WORTHWHILE cause and you might just win a new Rolex Stainless GMT II, my personal favorite Rolex! Valued at $8450.00

Rolexrafflelowres_zpsxbcceg7m.jpg

If you are in the area the drawing is held at our store every year.

Thanks again,
Jason

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll get mine tomorrow, told my dad about it and he's gonna grab a few as well. Hopefully this is the year of an svtp winner

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Now I guess I will have to come buy one... ;)
Kudos on your support of this awesome place.

Users who are viewing this thread