Roll Call for SVTP Street Coyote Shootout Nov 23rd 2014 at Orlando Speedworld

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
http://www.svtperformance.com/?p=8446

If you are planning to race or attend let us know by posting up here or PMing with your name and car, we'll add you to the list.

11-15 5.0L Mustangs can run in the power adder, nitrous only, or NA classes.

There will be a special class for 5.0L F150 sponsored by MPT and also the new 2015 Ecoboost Mustangs.

Several vendors and shops have pitched in to provide parts and services that we will award to the winners and also raffle off. There are also cash payouts for the winner of each class.

Myself, Kelly (BMR Tech), and Turner can help answer any questions.

This is designed to be a fun time for all of the coyote street/race car crowd. I hope some of the northerners and Louisiana folks will come out and show us Florida people whats up :-D. Orlando Speedworld has been under new management for the past year, its an awesome facility with killer track prep. www.raceosw.com is the track website, the event will be run during the daytime. The entry fee for the event will be $50-$75.

Current List:
Omar Girona GT
Jason Fontenot GT TVS
Rebecca Starkey 11 GT TVS
Kelly Aiken 15 GT TVS
Justin Starkey 15 GT TVS
Sai Li 12 GT on3 TT
Raul Torres 11 GT
SignalZero 13 GT CPR Turbo
Brett LaSala aka Snot Rocket 13 GT CPR Turbo

Jon Jalbert GT NA
Ken Bjonnes 15 GT NA

Christian Morillo 11 GT N2O

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Should be some local Tampa people in here soon.

Going to be a good time! Can't wait!

N20D5OH

Established Member
Not sure if I'll run, but I'll go out there for sure. Hopefully we can get some of our fast guys out there.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Lots of ambiguity in the posted rules. What qualifies as interior? Factory interior? back seats required? Aftermarket seats allowed?
Twin turbo considered a power adder or are only single turbos allowed? Any restriction on nitrous/supercharger or nitrous/turbo combos? Any jetting allowed?

1NA RUN

Established Member
I am in like Flynn! Name: Raul Torres. Car: 2011 GT.

Hell, I'm booking my room tonight. Thank you for setting this up guys.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I'll be working midnights but pretty sure I'll be off that Sunday (through a technicality) . If so I'M IN!! :rockon:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lots of ambiguity in the posted rules. What qualifies as interior? Factory interior? back seats required? Aftermarket seats allowed?
Twin turbo considered a power adder or are only single turbos allowed? Any restriction on nitrous/supercharger or nitrous/turbo combos? Any jetting allowed?

The car should have a dash, door panels, carpet, etc. Going to lightweight parts will not get you far IMO as you'll be up against the minimum weights. It must be tagged and insured.

Any size blower or turbo is okay. Any jetting as long as its a single stage on the blower/turbo cars. The nitrous only cars should run direct port multiple stages.

Users who are viewing this thread