*Rolling Shots* 99/01 Cobra's, 02 GT, & F250

Predatorbird

Established Member
Met up with True_Blue_SVT, carguy1985 and one of his buddies to get some rolling shots. Carguy1985 will probably chime in when he gets done editing his photos and will post them on here. I'm not 100% happy with them, but I feel like I am getting better at these rolling shots and it's a lot of fun doing. I have a lot more pics to go through and might post up more later. Rollers were shot with Sigma 10-20mm and the still was 50mm f/1.8.

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Its really hard to take rolling shots in the middle of the day with so much light. You should try it again later in the day.

I took this picture of my car while a friend drove it 20ish minutes before the sun was gone behind the mountains. Slow shutter speed and higher aperture to get the whole thing sharp.

4960523865_11eab1bf7d_b.jpg

Predatorbird

Established Member
This was the only time we could meet up unfortunately. I'd like to go to this spot at sunrise to get some nice shots. :idea:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
that blue cobra is NICE!!! On a side note I'd like to see it with a special ;-) kind of wing.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Pics came out nice Adam. It was nice meeting you guys.

I should have stuck around longer to see that F-250. That thing is sick!
I'm glad you guys got to come up. Scout the area down there for a good pic location. I know some decent spots south of where we were in Sarasota.

that blue cobra is NICE!!! On a side note I'd like to see it with a special ;-) kind of wing.
I have to say... chrome Saleen's fit that car perfect! :rockon:

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
Pictures look good Adam. I hope to play with mine later tonight. I had to run home and run back out so I did not get a change to play with them. Hopefully by tomorrow night I can get them posted.

Nice Meeting you TrueBlue

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
Its really hard to take rolling shots in the middle of the day with so much light. You should try it again later in the day.

I took this picture of my car while a friend drove it 20ish minutes before the sun was gone behind the mountains. Slow shutter speed and higher aperture to get the whole thing sharp.

4960523865_11eab1bf7d_b.jpg

Do you have a rig for your camera ? that looks like you were either using one or hanging out the door of your car... either way very scary to A. fall out or B. drop my 1k camera lol.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Do you have a rig for your camera ? that looks like you were either using one or hanging out the door of your car... either way very scary to A. fall out or B. drop my 1k camera lol.

Yeah, just rolled the window down and shot from as far down as I could stretch my arms. No way you could fall out and wrapped the strap around my hand tightly so its really hard to drop it. But I guess anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread