Room Escape Bandwagon: Swan's Room

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Haha, maybe after a while, surely someone can figure it out. This one pissed me off more than any off them, you'll see why if you get far enough. Once you mess up you have to start all over again.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Yeah i blew up...i don't feel like doing everything but I think I know how to finish it...and tip..look at the clock for the computer

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
found a key apple battery and book on luminous paint, so i imagine that some how I need to turn the lights off and locate a flash light.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
That's a negative...that turning off the light will be once you translate the packet of papers. you have a looong ways to go.

Squeeler92

FuryShift said:
Damn, most of who haven't even made it to the complicated part.

Well I have the plier, wire, plant seed, planter, mug, briefcase, AC remote and battery.....now nothing else seems to go together! GRRRR...

This is all some cruel joke! You can't open that stupid box on the shelf! "I think I can open the cheap lock by myself" WELL DO IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

:burn:

Last edited by a moderator:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Think about how you would have to pick a lock, what do you have to do to a plant to get it to grow? It's all simple, you just try to think too hard.

Squeeler92

FuryShift said:
Think about how you would have to pick a lock, what do you have to do to a plant to get it to grow? It's all simple, you just try to think too hard.

Use the wire...but still doesn't work dammit....

Users who are viewing this thread