Rough Weekend

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
exactly why it looks like a blast lol, i can only imagine it'd take many laps to work my nerves up on that one. looks simple on tv, until you're in the driver's seat pushing to the edge of disaster

That was me. Saturday I ran two sessions in the afternoon. My first session I ran a 1:46 and felt like I was going to die. Second session I ran a 1:37 and felt fast.

First session on Sunday I ran the 1:31, and felt a lot more comfortable after sleeping on it. I'm confident a 26 was in my future.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What does something like that cost ya, if you don't mind me asking?

0bd579fa59ae1d0b90874652f49a963a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z06Modder

Established Member
Nice driving Nick, and to the Dan’s! Hopefully I can still make a NASA event this year. Hope it’s the new Ozark track!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice driving Nick, and to the Dan’s! Hopefully I can still make a NASA event this year. Hope it’s the new Ozark track!

Man I'm really hopeful they get it opened up this year. I was down by there a few weeks ago, and it's still got a long ways to go. I would venture to guess NASA won't go there until spring.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great driving, Nick. You're becoming "seasoned", sir! Sounds like racing your Viper is a great release from the daily pressures of business. Enjoy it going forward, which I'm sure you will.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great driving, Nick. You're becoming "seasoned", sir! Sounds like racing your Viper is a great release from the daily pressures of business. Enjoy it going forward, which I'm sure you will.
Thanks Bob. It's definitely a fun hobby that allows me to be competitive but have fun!

I'm not sure at what point it'll happen, but I've already told myself within the next 5-6 years, I'm spending one year traveling all over the country hitting a different track every weekend.

Sent from my Potato

lilcoop03

Established Member
Awesome, thanks for sharing..

I just did the roval at Charlotte Saturday, and it was a blast. It was just as fun as road atlanta and running into the evening with the lights on was great.

Its a lot of fun being flat out at the top of the banking near the wall at 135+mph

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome, thanks for sharing..

I just did the roval at Charlotte Saturday, and it was a blast. It was just as fun as road atlanta and running into the evening with the lights on was great.

Its a lot of fun being flat out at the top of the banking near the wall at 135+mph

That would be neat! My next roval experience will surely be more enjoyable as I know what to expect and can change my alignment and setup a little bit to take advantage of it. After only being on track for less than an hour, I corded my right side tires.

lilcoop03

Established Member
I got about 4 hours total track time in my c5z, with only an hour wait between the 30 min sessions. Fantastic day/night

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ooooh that's close to me. Going to have to check it out!

Yes, super close to you!

It's about 15 minutes from my parent's lakehouse down there. Looking forward to some fun in the coming years! The Pesek's have dropped a fortune down there to bring this track to fruition. I can't wait to check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread