RTR front splitter installed pics

11BLK5.0

Established Member
Hey all that matters is if you like it. Don't let the words of people you will never see get you down. To each is there own

R1CH_P

Established Member
Personally, I kinda like it. It's also nice to have other options besides the boss fascia and splitter. I just wish there was an option for fogs on the CDC lower fascia like there is on the cs/boss fascia... I give it two :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
i live right down the street from CDC too.. thats awesome.

thanks for all the negitivety too.. i guess they appeal to 18 year olds more and not to old guys. this is my first body mod ive done to any of my cars too
Man you asked for everybody's opinion :shrug:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
love it! i've always been a fan of the no bullshit track car look though, splitters, wings, smaller wheels > larger, etc. 'form follows function' is a style all its own.

aquill1

Established Member
Personally I think the GT/CS front valance with LS splitter looks much better. The plow reminds me too much of the plow CDC front valance. With RTR wheels it may help.

Do you plan on removing the front grill? That may help as there is a ton going on in the front end with that RTR front and the grill.

1 srt4 U

Established Member
i live right down the street from CDC too.. thats awesome.

thanks for all the negitivety too.. i guess they appeal to 18 year olds more and not to old guys. this is my first body mod ive done to any of my cars too

Lmao! Say if I hurt your feelings partner, believe you took it the wrong way. Never oncesaid it looked bad or down talked yoir decision. Simply stated that now the RTR has been so exclusive and is now available is my point that it will be on a lot of mustangs,just how the RTR wheels are on majority of mustangs..

Users who are viewing this thread