Rubber Johnny

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html

If its true what Ive read on this teenager. Its a ****ed up story.

He is 16 and is embred.....He has been living in a basement his whole life with his dog. They are making a DVD of him. ****ing sick if you ask me......Its scary at first, but when you read up on him it makes you sick.

Like I said, If its true I am discraced at our culture......IMO they should put this pitiful kid out of his misery.

Once again hes 16 y/o. Created by some redneck ****ers and he got stuck in a basement for the rest of his meaningless existence.......

Floridalawdog

Established Member
It just seems like an advertising scheme like the Blair Witch stories. I think its a skinny guy in a wheelchair with a balloon on his head.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
And if you think that's real...you've got some problems.

Did you even watch it when the music plays and he starts dancing? Then sniffing coke...

rich1659

Established Member
2004SVTLightnin said:

He is 16 and is embred.....He has been living in a basement his whole life with his dog. They are making a DVD of him. ****ing sick if you ask me......Its scary at first, but when you read up on him it makes you sick.

Like I said, If its true I am discraced at our culture......IMO they should put this pitiful kid out of his misery.

Once again hes 16 y/o. Created by some redneck ****ers and he got stuck in a basement for the rest of his meaningless existence.......
LOLOLOLOL

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
2004SVTLightnin said:

:dw: :lol1:

darksrt

Established Member
its supposed to be a 40min vid of "rubber johnny" the music is done by a uk band aphex twins and the director is chris cunningham. chris cunningham has won serveral awards for his directive imagination and brillance, he is british as well.

why when I google it, it keeps coming up with that story.....sorry about the spelling, I just really "dont care" sometimes......

DiS was cordially invited to attend the London preview in the West End last night, of director Chris Cunningham's new short film 'Rubber Johnny'. This is the first of several planned co-operations with Warp Films, and sees Cunningham reassuringly back in familiar and unsettling territory.
'Rubber Johnny' is an abstract and emotionally charged short film, that manages to be simultaneously humourous and dark as it catalogues the limited world of the socially abandoned son of a redneck, TV addicted couple. The 16 year-old spends every day of his pathetic existence locked in the pitch black basement, beneath the family home. To relay the verity of a life lived in darkness, the film was shot entirely in infrared DV.

Never one to leave a subject feeling smug in its own safe little territory, Cunningham has given the pitiable teen a few other notable problems to deal with too, namely he's an inbred mutant. He also who happens to be a totally insane imbecile, with his small dog, and only companion, having been blessed with far greater intellegence. So with very little happening by way of stimulus around him, the film deals with Johnny's inner world, and what there is of it.

Cunningham made his name as a music video director, his most well known and disturbing works probably being 'Windowlicker' and 'Come To Daddy', both for Aphex Twin. He's in harmony (if that's the right word,) with Richard D. James again here, as the film's soundtrack features 'afx237 v.7' from the album 'Drukqs'.

'Rubber Johnny' will be released on DVD, Monday May 23 in both PAL and NTSC formats. It comes with a full colour sketchbook containing 40 pages of original Cunningham drawings and photographic artwork. Although unconfirmed at time of writing, an earlier press release has said it will be available on the same day for download on Bleep.

Quote from a site.......

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
2004SVTLightnin said:
cute......HAHAHA! my mom showed me it and obviously mis-lead me? You sure he isnt inbred?
I don't think being inbred is going to make you look like an alien. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread