S&B Super Duty Cab Mounts | Never Install OEM Junk Again

Morgan

Established Member
@SID297 Several months have passed and cooler temps have likely hardened the silicone- still impressed?

I replaced 2 of mine (rear cab corners) with Dorman’s rubber option earlier this year and they’ve done well, but I need to do the rest. 2012 @ 60k.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
@SID297 Several months have passed and cooler temps have likely hardened the silicone- still impressed?

I replaced 2 of mine (rear cab corners) with Dorman’s rubber option earlier this year and they’ve done well, but I need to do the rest. 2012 @ 60k.

So far so good. No weird noise and still rides great. The truck needs new shocks, but that's a topic for another day.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Still going strong. I just ordered a set for a family member from 5 Star Tuning. They sell a ton of S&B stuff and we had them in hand in three days.
they must need to update their page or something, their site listed price is the highest around, it's worse than buying directly from S&B

beau t

Established Member

DSG2003Mach1, I did a set on a 05 just about back when this thread started, no issues with them at all - note i still had a creek but it was where someone had put a gooseneck under the bed and cross threaded the bed hold down bolts back in so it had minimal play (nothing to do with the cab mounts), with a 36" breaker bar on a star bit i attempted to remove it and twisted the bit needless to say i left it like that just turned the round knob on the radio to drown it out lol. As of now i sold that truck but looking for another and will add these again when bushings need done .​

Users who are viewing this thread