S/C Heads Cam C6Z vs VMP TVS Cobra?

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
I'm having a problem with my desktop seeing my camera via firewire, need to find someone that has a fire wire port on there laptop so they can come over and I can get the footage on my PC.. I just order a new PC but that isn't helping me right now.. Or the vod of would of been up yesterday.

stangfreak

Established Member
I'm having a problem with my desktop seeing my camera via firewire, need to find someone that has a fire wire port on there laptop so they can come over and I can get the footage on my PC.. I just order a new PC but that isn't helping me right now.. Or the vod of would of been up yesterday.

yo mofo, I miss your videos bro! coming out with any more this season? :rockon:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
My h/c C6Z made 590whp, and trapped 133-135mph. I have vids of me walking away from 700whp+ 03/04 Cobra's from a roll. Many factors determine the outcome of a race, but if the C6Z is setup properly and has traction then it will run away from the Cobra up top. Go race and see what happens, catch it on vid so we can all enjoy it.

h/c C6Z vs 700whp+ Cobra
2010 ZR-1 vs Heads & Cam C6 Z06 vs YSI/Cams 04 Cobra by Speeds8erM1 - Car Videos on StreetFire

h/c C6Z vs 700whp+ Shelby
C6 Z06 vs Whipple GT500, 09 CTS-V vs SC 99 GT, WS6 by Speeds8erM1 - Car Videos on StreetFire

That red gt500 in the vid was a turd. In for vids.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Some cars run better than others. A lot of time dyno numbers are thrown around with poor examples losing, then that becomes the perceived norm.

This is a TVS car on e85 with nitrous! Yes, easily capable of mid 9s @145mph+ in the right conditions with the right driver. The curve is also ludicrous. Properly setup, with traction and well driven you're going to need a lot of power to beat one in a race like this.

It's not like they're racing to 170mph+ Aerodynamics doesn't mean shit.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Oh, I won.

Damn, I guess I didn't need all those excuses after all. Wonder how many people got duped. Lol. ;)

12gt500

Established Member
it is really hard to judge this. since you have a snake i think all of us here can agree we are "boys" but that being said those *&%$# c6z's are fast especially modded. because of a c6z i put 30k plus in my car (i have a thread on the gt500 forum) and with current mods be right at 850-900 rwhp on e85. i said all that to say this. with the gt500's (don't know if it is different with a 03/04) they say you have to have 100 rwhp more to hang/slightly beat a c6z.

but i like the whole "underdog" scenario because you can prove more. that being said i am going to take the terminator just because it sounds like you are really confident in it. there must be a reason why!!

glad i chose the terminator!!!!

ps: i knew you won by your man that car is was fast and the beating around the bush replays.

awesome win two awesome cars. you helped give me some confidence after watching that vid. that i will be able to hook my 800-900 rwhp kb 3.6 gt500 that will be done soon:)

intermatic

Established Member
i must admit, I would have bet all of my money that the z would win. good thing i didnt because now i would be broke
awesome race.

Users who are viewing this thread