S197 Seats + SN95 Cobra = Sexy!

95RioRedCobra

This Cobra Bites!
Established Member
Picked up a set of front seats from a wrecked 2007 GT and finally got both of them mounted in my baby... Looks great, lower, more leg room, and way more comfortable! Not to mention my stock seats had seen better days.

MyCar010.jpg

MyCar009.jpg

MyCar011.jpg

MyCar012.jpg

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Looks like they are abit tight up against the console? There must have been a reason the other seats Ford put in are so narrow. That is one thing I didnt like about my 03 Cobra's

95RioRedCobra

This Cobra Bites!
Established Member
They are close, but do not touch the console. All we did was remount the factory SN95 Seat brackets with some spacers to raise the seat up a tad as they sit a lot lower than the stock seats what size spacer I would leave up to the person who is having them installed based on their liking, but the whole job honestly took about 2 hours including the wiring.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
wow that looks awesoem, i love my stockers tho, soo puffy and comfy...but i did just pick up a set of mach 1 fronts only wuith 30k miles (read:$100) yes 100 dollars for mint seats, will post up pics soon

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yea they are one of the cleanest sets ive seen my cobra only had78k when i got it and the seats havent aged 1 bit now at 86k...but idk they have alot of support and comfy puffyness as stated, but awesome swap bro, i love it!!!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
those are very nice, next time I am at the junk yard I will have to see if they have any s197 seats around, otherwise I think i am going for the summit seats in a few weeks.

do you mind telling us what you paid for them?

mrxr250rider

Established Member
sweet i bet no one even thought about that.

i like the sn95 seats. i dont really like the mach seats. im a little bit bigger 6ft 260lbs and the seats feel not wide enough. they hug you well which is nice,but a little encomfortable for me.

venomedmystic

alumni veteran
Established Member
They are close, but do not touch the console. All we did was remount the factory SN95 Seat brackets with some spacers to raise the seat up a tad as they sit a lot lower than the stock seats what size spacer I would leave up to the person who is having them installed based on their liking, but the whole job honestly took about 2 hours including the wiring.

how hard is the wiring. ex. is it color to match the one of the s197 or is it touch and play
and how well do they match the int

Users who are viewing this thread