Not open for further replies.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Almo said:
David,

I think he is getting numbers from his G-Tech? :D :D :D
lmao...his car is a thrust monster!

Even if he has a fast car...the car is probably very nice. BUT, there is a but, he is still a ricer.

Last edited:

Blacknblue

SVT G-Force Tester
Established Member
Now first, I have to admit that I have not read every post in this thread. I do have to wonder how long an S2000 making that kind of horsepower can hold together. My factory warranty on my Cobra expires in 2010, so my mods are very limited. I am confident that I will make it till then (by the way, I paid $29,000 in 2004 and it is still worth close to that amount, so where is the depreciation?)

I work just down the street from the Comptech office in El Dorado Hills, California. I have started the ball rolling for a future autocross event in the business park that contains Comptech. The streets are very wide and it would be possible to mix lots of tight turns with killer straight-aways. This would be a perfect place to pit supercharged S2000s against other fast cars.

There are vipers, ford Gt's, several ferraris, at least one lambo, and several Z06's (including the C6 versions) in this business park. Plus, the autocross would be held as fundraising event for charities tied with a local car show that features a lot of six figure performance cars. This means that the entrance fee would be very pricey. This would keep out the marginal cars and allow a real comparison between all of these high performance cars. What a perfect place to really test a super modified S2000 against a heavily modified GT500! Better yet, it would all be legal, videotaped, and watched by judges.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Almo said:
So what does the car run? Or is this just a hang-out spot?

See how you're ingonored. No response to your post at all. I think I hear crickets.

If you run at the track all the time, you'd think you'd have a time slip to post.:coolman:

Blacknblue

SVT G-Force Tester
Established Member
Has anyone done these kinds of mods to a Lotus Elise? Now that would kick a$$$$ in the twisties against an S2000!

Almo

Established Member
sawman70 said:
See how you're ingonored. No response to your post at all. I think I hear crickets.

If you run at the track all the time, you'd think you'd have a time slip to post.:coolman:

I totally agree... with the TQ it might be pushing to the wheels, most likely will not make it out of the 12s as it sits. :shrug:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
If you run at the track all the time, you'd think you'd have a time slip to post.
yeah i'd like to see what it could do... probly only gettin 12's at like 124mph with street tires.....2.0 60s. its gotta be capable of a 1.8 60 foot and low 11 second time slips

Last edited:

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
sawman70 said:

Almo is TOTAL :bs: I've called them out on 3 previous occasions and they always resort to name calling and saying they don't have time or need to prove themselfs. And then continue to post more :bs: than half the other users combined.

Almo = :loser:

Plain and simple.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Klay said:
Hmm I don't know, the guy claims to have beat a viper, ford gt and c6 zo6 as well so if that's true than ya the kill is believable. What was lame was that guy that kept claiming he needs to run a modded evo like it is somehow superior to the previous cars he listed as kills.

have ye not seen the AMS Evo?

but yeah, any car can beat any car with enough $$$$.

not like its a big deal. tell him to race from a dig or 1/4 track and youd hear a whole nother story from the kid.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
300bhp/ton said:
Almo is TOTAL :bs: I've called them out on 3 previous occasions and they always resort to name calling and saying they don't have time or need to prove themselfs. And then continue to post more :bs: than half the other users combined.

Plain and simple.

I just want proof of anything at this point. I don't know Almo other than he asked for proof as well.

Ahh the thread, I think she is a dying.

Sage

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
Even if he has a fast car...the car is probably very nice. BUT, there is a but, he is still a ricer.

He's a ricer because he owns an S2000? :rollseyes Everything he has modified on that car is mostly for function.

No, a ricer is that civic a few pages back or anyone that heavily modifies a Japanese car to where the modifications do not actually help it's performance.

Almo: I have no idea what it would do from a dig. I do know that the car hasn't been to the track since he got kicked out a long time ago. I've also been to Crystal Cove several times and witnessed the car. It's not even fully built either. He's got a stock bottom end on that thing. But he has beaten all the cars he's claim too and admitted to his losses (someone earlier mentioned he claimed to beat a Carrerra GT. That's wrong, he admitted to losing to one of those cars, by a fender).

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
Sage said:
He's a ricer because he owns an S2000? :rollseyes Everything he has modified on that car is mostly for function.

No, a ricer is that civic a few pages back or anyone that heavily modifies a Japanese car to where the modifications do not actually help it's performance.

Almo: I have no idea what it would do from a dig. I do know that the car hasn't been to the track since he got kicked out a long time ago. I've also been to Crystal Cove several times and witnessed the car. It's not even fully built either. He's got a stock bottom end on that thing. But he has beaten all the cars he's claim too and admitted to his losses (someone earlier mentioned he claimed to beat a Carrerra GT. That's wrong, he admitted to losing to one of those cars, by a fender).

I did loose by a fender after I got a two car length jump on him. Those CGTs are awesome, simply awesome.

Well, did the guys that went to LACR get sand blasted yesterday?

Almo

Established Member
300bhp/ton said:

Plain and simple.

Read the post below... this is so funny, you just owned yourself.

loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
sawman70 said:

300bhp/ton said:

Plain and simple.

300bhp/ton,

You know how I know you're an a$$hat, because you're not smart enough to see that sawman70 was posting and backing up what I had previously posted.

Maybe you should learn how to read and interpret things before you are quick to throw a negative post toward anyone.

You always start trouble, no matter what thread you might be posting in. :nonono: :nonono:

Again, you just owned yourself because you can't read and understand what's being posted.
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif
loser1.gif

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Sage said:
He's a ricer because he owns an S2000? :
no, he is a ricer because he is referring to thrust and 1.6g = 35mph/sec. Notice I said the car isn't rice, but the owner is a ricer.

TEABG

Banned
Sage said:

Nice Z06, tell me about it. Kind of a coincidence that you and the Keyboard racer S2000 showed up here as members about the same time. Never disputed what Sage means, it is a females name though! 80% of the S2000 I see are rice rockets. The other 10% are hot girls from Cal State Long Beach, the other 10 percent are the pride fest from Belmont Shore. Wonder which category he fits in?

Last edited:

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
All the trips to the track mentioned over and over again and no time slip to show.

If he ran anything decent at all, if he went to the track, a slip would have been posted by now.

Why no posty time slippy:shrug:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
sawman70 said:
All the trips to the track mentioned over and over again and no time slip to show.

If he ran anything decent at all, if he went to the track, a slip would have been posted by now.

Why no posty time slippy:shrug:
my 4000# w/ driver 04 vert missing 3rd gear. I was running the stock wheels with 275/40/17 BFG drags. Stock motor, stock trans (clutch, etc), stock rear w/ 3.90's...616rwhp from a KB 2.2 on 19psi. I am car 661.

Shelby.gif

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
my 4000# w/ driver 04 vert missing 3rd gear. I was running the stock wheels with 275/40/17 BFG drags. Stock motor, stock trans (clutch, etc), stock rear w/ 3.90's...616rwhp from a KB 2.2 on 19psi. I am car 661.
AWESOME TIME

You know I wasn't talking about you right?

Somehow I never doubted you were at the track.

But this "legend" with a "cult following" who frequents Crystal Cove can sure come up with a yes man (Sage) but cannot, repeat, cannot post up a time slip.:dw:

TEABG

Banned
sawman70 said:
AWESOME TIME

You know I wasn't talking about you right?

Somehow I never doubted you were at the track.

But this "legend" with a "cult following" who frequents Crystal Cove can sure come up with a yes man (Sage) but cannot, repeat, cannot post up a time slip.:dw:

Teabg was not at the track, kid has a fever. Good parent as I am stayed with him. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread