S2000 vs. 2007 Shelby GT500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
teddybear said:
Are you people who own S2000 serious comeon a stock S2000 cant even beat a 05 mustang gt let alone a shelby stock what are you guys smoking. Seriously why wouldnt a modded S2000 not beat a stock GT500 isnt it cheating its like giving an athlete steroids and him winning against an athlete that doesnt use steroids of course the athlete that takes steroids is going to win its the same in this case of course the modded car is going to win. You honda people are a joke we know it everyone knows it face it hondas are slow stock.

Who are the " honda people" your reffering to?

And who claimed an S2000 can beat a GT500 or even just a regular GT? :shrug:

Quik Z06 you want things to be fair here then lets give the shelby the same mods the S2000 has only to be fair. And i said it once and i ill say it again you can take any piece of crap and mod it and make it go faster then the fastest car made. You honda guys think just cause you mod a car and beat a stock car i might add, your the shit ummm wrong how is a modded car against a stock car not cheating when you can explain that let me know. And i brought up a stock S2000 cause i was making a point that there slow stock that is why everyone is modding them and i have yet to see a video of one beating a 05 mustang gt stock show video please.

:whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:

Your logic is downright silly, you do know that right? And who said an S2000 was fast from the factory? The intelligence in this thread never ceased to amaze me, its like arguing with children...

eci said:
That car you posted is ugliest ricer POS I have ever seen. BTW how the hell do you keep that thing in the powerband? The powerband is abysmal, I have to wait for 7,000 RPM to make power? BTW what would it cost to convert a stock S2000 into that car? $30,000?

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1727073

$2000 for the manifold, downpipe, dumptube, and turbo, another $275 for the injectors that made the 620whp :kaboom:

I dont know about you, but I dont think its going to cost another $27,725 to get everything else needed to make 600+whp.

:loser:

6.0GTO

Established Member
From what I have read from the owner of the topic car is he will quickly brag about a kill on a fairly quick quick car. He will just a quickly run from a race when he is called out by a car(Craig) that would in all likelyhood hand him his ....Followed by backpeddling, excuses and maybe a "well he has a bunch of money in that Porsche so he should'nt pick on a little Honda"

I am guessing the same would happen from a challenge from Grey03,Sambandit etc....Never mind a dig race where I am guessing he might not
make it to the 60' mark.

Really in the end you bring out the fastest street honda and the fastest street ford and I know who I'd bet on. Zed O Six has it right. Who cares. Well the answer to that is Sideways.

eci

Banned
SC ZX3 said:
Who are the " honda people" your reffering to?

$2000 for the manifold, downpipe, dumptube, and turbo, another $275 for the injectors that made the 620whp :kaboom:

I dont know about you, but I dont think its going to cost another $27,725 to get everything else needed to make 600+whp.

This setup makes 400whp at 10 psi

What a BS form of "proof". A bunch of used parts.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
eci said:

What a BS form of "proof". A bunch of used parts.

:shrug:

Are you blind as well as stupid?

It makes 400whp at 10psi, 460whp@14psi, and 620+whp at 30psi, with THOSE PARTS! What dont you understand?

I'm not sure how else to put it :??:

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
6.0GTO said:
From what I have read from the owner of the topic car is he will quickly brag about a kill on a fairly quick quick car. He will just a quickly run from a race when he is called out by a car(Craig) that would in all likelyhood hand him his ....Followed by backpeddling, excuses and maybe a "well he has a bunch of money in that Porsche so he should'nt pick on a little Honda"

I am guessing the same would happen from a challenge from Grey03,Sambandit etc....Never mind a dig race where I am guessing he might not
make it to the 60' mark.

Really in the end you bring out the fastest street honda and the fastest street ford and I know who I'd bet on. Zed O Six has it right. Who cares. Well the answer to that is Sideways.

Where is the said callout by craig and this porsche with a bunch of money put into it?

Quik Z06

Established Member
teddybear...Ever hear of run what you brung? If im out on the street in a stock Cobra and a SC'd Vette pulls up to me and I try to run him and get wasted who's fault is that? So what im gonna go cry because he has $20K into his car and mine is stock. Oh wait dude let me unbolt my SC, take off all my $20K in parts so we can run that way its fair, lol...The point im making is its modded vs stock and that the only way to compare this race because thats how it happened. We all know what would happen stock vs stock no need to mention it, damn!!

BTW its funny how you say "you Honda guys" I happen to be a car enthusiast, its too bad more people cant be open minded. If you'll notice I dont own a Honda, but you never know I migth buy another.

As for running Craig...Hahahaha...Why in the hell would Sideways waste his gas or Craig waste his gas for that matter. Lemme see 450 whp vs 900+...Hmm, I wonder what the outcome would be. If someone tells me that guy is 1000 hp and im 500 hey wanna run him for $500, oh yeah why run just let me hand him the money. Why would you try to compare a 450whp S2K to a 900+whp Porsche, isnt that like comparing a 450 whp S2K to a stock GT500??

Last edited:

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
331SC said:
Why mod an S2000 to be that fast?

Just for the hell of it? Maybe just so he can see how many people he can get to ask that very question?

SpdPilot

Established Member
:pop: This thread is funny as hell....when do you all get your drivers licenses? A couple years before you turn 16? I can't begin to tell how childish this thread has become...but it is better then watching tv soap operas:pop: Carry on

Last edited:

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
6.0GTO said:

make it to the 60' mark.

:bs:
Craig's car has been running about 3 days in the last half year. He is currently in no shape to race anyone. He is about 100 miles away as well. Get a life. :rollseyes

ZnusNV

Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
do you have wood for the S2K, or something?

i dont think the shelby was really designed to handle anyways, and was this race that occured in a strait line, or corners?

thats what all you homo ricers go back to, is "well my car handles better" or "well my car gets better fuel mileage" those are the oldest things in the book.

well guess what, if you want to use your ricer excuses, what do you want to bet for JUST the price of the S2K alone, i can take a fox body stang, and make it outhandle the S2k, and rape it a new asshole in the strait line. what do you say about that?

i bet i could also do it with a 99 GT for the same price as the S2K, but definently for the price of the S2K, plus that guys blower he has on it.

shall be even compare the S2K to the corvette Z06, or the ford GT?

honda has nothing that can even come CLOSE to comparing to those cars.

so please remind me why all these honda fanboys are trolling our forums.

honda = teh ghey

cory

How about this chief...

How about a spirited drive and we post the video up here for SVTP's entertainment.

We already know that we are in the same vicinity. I would be willing to drive the 15 or so minutes to Alexandria. I have a camera man and you can bring a camera man. We can run for a couple of hundred to make it interesting. I would prefer to run for $500.00, but I'll let you negotiate a fair wager.

I know you want to stomp all over my "ghey" S2000 with "no torque." So I'll give you the opportunity. We can run from a roll, a dig...whatever. Best out of 3? No need to discuss mods, but I will say that I have around 4 grand in my car. But as you know well, what will that do for this little high-revving, great handling platform with "no straightline speed capability."

I'm not into talking a bunch of crap. Put your car where your mouth is sweetie.

I'm free tonight.

Last edited:

ZnusNV

Established Member
teddybear said:
Are you people who own S2000 serious comeon a stock S2000 cant even beat a 05 mustang gt let alone a shelby stock what are you guys smoking. Seriously why wouldnt a modded S2000 not beat a stock GT500 isnt it cheating its like giving an athlete steroids and him winning against an athlete that doesnt use steroids of course the athlete that takes steroids is going to win its the same in this case of course the modded car is going to win. You honda people are a joke we know it everyone knows it face it hondas are slow stock.

That analogy is incorrect in so many ways that it pains me to begin the analysis for you.

And to your other point...

Supercharged vs. Supercharged.

One is supercharged after the fact, the other is supercharged from the factory. So what.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
ZnusNV said:
How about this chief...

How about a spirited drive and we post the video up here for SVTP's entertainment.

We already know that we are in the same vicinity. I would be willing to drive the 15 or so minutes to Alexandria. I have a camera man and you can bring a camera man. We can run for a couple of hundred to make it interesting. I would prefer to run for $500.00, but I'll let you negotiate a fair wager.

I know you want to stomp all over my "ghey" S2000 with "no torque." So I'll give you the opportunity. We can run from a roll, a dig...whatever. Best out of 3? No need to discuss mods, but I will say that I have around 4 grand in my car. But as you know well, what will that do for this little high-revving, great handling platform with "no straightline speed capability."

I'm not into talking a bunch of crap. Put your car where your mouth is sweetie.

I'm free tonight.
Looks like RedneckBMX'er has a KB on his car. I'd take that race in a second.

Those S2000's are neat little cars, but even with a blower (particularly a centrifugal), I think they'd seriously have a hard time against a twin-screwed '03/'04 Cobra.

Nice kill that "Sideways" had on the GT500. I'm not sure why everybody is so pissed off about it. :shrug:

And, uhh, the elitist attitude of some S2000 owners in the thread over on S2ki is kinda' funny. Those aren't $75,000 cars...it's a ~$30k Honda sports car.

Anyways, neat little cars. Honda should have put a turbo on those little buggers. As well as they handle, it would have been a blast!
S.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
SC ZX3 said:
lol, another newbie who likes to spew BS on the internet about a car you know NOTHING about. Tell me, do you like owning yourself?

Fact is, the stock bottom end has lived long and prosperous lives in high HP cars, take this one for example, has made 620whp on C16 with a completely stock longblock(yes, that means the factory honda HG) and runs around on the street with 460whp hurting punk brand loyal nazis like yourself.
Do you know if he's run it at the track with 620whp? That's some crazy power on a high compression, stock engine. :thumbsup:

smokey

Established Member
teddybear said:

Yes all Honda's are slow stock. Don't think anyone is arguing that point.

But what I love about fanbois such as yourself, is you see a thread like this and you get all bent out of shape. But then you read about a KB Cobra beating some exotic, and its nut-swinging time. All you little kiddy-ricers get together and has a big circle jerk when a heavily modded Cobra beats a Lambo or a Ferrari or a Ford GT. So there's nothing wrong with that, yet this is unacceptable? Unbelievable hypocrisy - and the sad thing is, most Cobra members on this site are mature. People like you however, are no different than the little ricer punks who talk smack on the RSX/Civic/SRT-4/Cobalt boards. You might drive a domestic, but you'll never get rid of the ricer mentality you have :poke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread