Saleen Help

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member

95Stealth302

Established Member
Call the guy up and get the VIN, I think I have some time left on my unlimited carfax thing, I'll run it for you. PM me if you want.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
If you wanna know if it is real or not you have two ways to go about it. One, call Liz at Saleen and give her the vin. If in fact it is real she can give you any and all history or the car. You 2nd option is to find someone with a copy of the Saleen book. It has all the vins listed by year.

and IMO it is either a scam or a mis print. No way in hell is this guy selling an real 04 Saleen for anything less then $25k.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
I looked up his phone number and it came up with this - Bound Brook Chiropractic Center Pa - (732) 469-7777 - 222 Hamilton St, Bound Brook, NJ 08805

The owner could just be a rich or completely in-debt chiropractor that doesn’t want the car anymore?

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
the S-281 SC had an msrp of about $48,000. this guy is selling an almost BRAND NEW saleen for $14k. One word for ya.......SCAM!!! you cant even by a crappy-ass, beaten-to-hell, high-mile, base 99' S281 for that.

95Stealth302

Established Member
Most important thing is get the VIN, dont be sucked into a good deal cuz it's nice looking, call saleen or have me run carfax. THEN, if everything checks out, DRIVE IT!

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Where would i get the number to saleen i was looking on line but didn't have any luck. Does anyone know it off the top of there head? Thanks.

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Mport_KLR said:
the S-281 SC had an msrp of about $48,000. this guy is selling an almost BRAND NEW saleen for $14k. One word for ya.......SCAM!!! you cant even by a crappy-ass, beaten-to-hell, high-mile, base 99' S281 for that.

I was thinking the same thing, smells like........... :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread