San Antonio Car Meets

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
I think its safe to say that DFW and Houston dominates the threads on here since I cant find SA meet threads on here.

Give me some info please, other than Cars and Coffee, I would like to see what we have here in SA :)

redrocket16

Established Member
Not sure if it still happens, but every Friday night at Biff's on 35 there was a gathering. $5 bucks to show your car however you got $5 credit towards food from Biff's.

Also there is a monthly show out in Boerne at Soda Pop's. Pretty good turnout, good food and they have live music. More of a cruise in but still a good time.

I think there might be a show out in Castrovile at Womack Chevy although cannot confirm.

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
I think its safe to say that DFW and Houston dominates the threads on here since I cant find SA meet threads on here.

Give me some info please, other than Cars and Coffee, I would like to see what we have here in SA :)

there is a large show this weekend at cabelas (weather permitting). thats all I know at the moment. most car show and meet stuff is with local clubs and such. but ill pm ya whenever I am aware if a show coming up.

redrocket16

Established Member
Cars and coffee is this weekend, soda pops is sat night as well as cabelas in buda. Sunday morning is cars and coffee at the oasis in Austin. Lots of car gatherings this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread