San Antonio Car Show - Shameless Club Plug

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
First off - Larry & Sid - is this an OK to post item? If not I'll pull it, but I want to spread the word.

Hey all San Antonio, Austin and surrounding Area L owners

The local SVTOA club is having a car show in San Antonio at Jordon Motorcars on Pat Booker on Saturday, March 4, 2006. They are doing First, Second and Third place trophies for 11 class (one just for L's). Gates at 8am, registration at 9am, judging at 10:30, prizes at 2:30, plus raffle prizes.

Even if you don't want to be in the show, come check it out. The club is trying to pull in some new members (SVT owners or not) to make for better events throughout the year. If you're interested in joining the local club, be sure and tell them I sent you.

To be in the show, pre-reg is $15 ($10 pefore Feb 15), at the show is $25. You can register online at WWW.SVTOASOUTHTEXAS.COM or email to [email protected]

Thanks all,
Herb

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Likely a bit more road trip than would be worth it if your loaction tag is curent.

But, hey SA is a tourist destination - come on down!! :pepper: We've got the Alamo, the Riverwalk, Tower of the Americas, the Alamo, the Riverwalk,....did I mention the Alamo?...

Herb

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
I'm back but taking baby steps man...trying to throw of the shackles of bondage that work has forged for me.

Some day (hopefully soon) I'll start putting some wrenches to the truck again. Neadless to say, it won't be in he show unless they need an exploded view.

You've been making some serious progress on your ride! :rockon: It's looking great.

See you there :beer:

Herb

Users who are viewing this thread