San Diego SVTP Snake Pit

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Finally we were able to get most if not all of San Diego SVTP TERMINATORS together. Here are all the Silvers that showed up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400472905.828816.jpg

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
By my count we had a total of 10 terminators show up, I think the most we had at once was 8 cause 2 others showed up later. 6 silver cobras, 2 sonic blue, Enrique's torqued white one, and Ians torch red.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

laruei

Established Member
Good showing guys! Red apparently IS the fastest color :D

Paul! Sorry man I was super busy this weekend and didn't get on this thread :(

I feel bad now. Freeways were pretty open to and from... next time man.

wallie40

Established Member
No worries Ian. I got tied up with my friends ZR1. It was supposed to be something really quick and it turned into a disaster as usual.

Next time.

-Paul

laruei

Established Member
Basically its an ignition delay box that senses when youre WOT and Clutch in or out. When the clutch is in and you're WOT it will cut the ignition for a few milliseconds and allow the engine to cut power for a second but leave the throttle blade open which keeps boost up keeping you making power when you let the clutch out. Coincidently it also allows for smoother shifts because the RPM's aren't falling and also (if you don't have cats) produces a pop/flame. You can hear the pop in that video but cant really see the flame. For that you need to watch this video:

[youtube_browser]zWvrOqkrmgs[/youtube_browser]

I will state for the record there is a understanding on these boxes.. that if its producing a flame your ignition cut is too long as its too much fuel being thrown in the cylinders without combusting before the cycles start again. Basically the pulsing of the cylinders is still forcing the gas into the exhaust pipes which is then ignited by the "flame" of the combustion process once it starts back over (clutch out).

That might have been confusing.. lol

Edit: This is the manufacturer which has pretty much the same explanation just without the technical bits.. http://www.npcompleteperformance.com/wotbox

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread