Santa Barbara Cruise Saturday, August 20th

1BLWN 03

Established Member
Hey the cruise was great...of course it always is...thanks to TSP and Randy for all the planning..kudos to ya'll...we didn't make the last part of the cruise cuz we got behind some cars that took us the wrong way and by the time we realized it it was too late to catch up...cruised into LA instead...it was nice meeting some new people and seeing familiar faces...looking forward to an excellent video and the next cruise

Mystifi

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
it was really comical because my girlfriend has an integra, and she was feeling all sympathetic for the poor guy. I dont think it would have made much of a difference who he went up against there, Im pretty sure just about every car there would hand him his ass.

On a side note, whoever has the LS1HAHA license plate you surprised the crap out of me (what crap there was left in after we almost T-Boned that damn chick that pulled out in front of us) I was like WTF is he hangin, lol. I was SO happy that car was blown, I would have been bent.

Ya Probably most of us there would have done this guy in!

Dang Rob! Talk about using up the nine lives here! I'm really amazed about all of the stuff that goes on behind you when you are the lead car. Near T-bone manuever, mention of the cop cracking down on the revving...etc...Nonetheless it was a KICK AZZ CRUISE! :pepper: :rockon: :pepper:

Mystifi

Established Member
I wanted to mention also that I have a new found appreciation as to what the guys at TSP have to go through to get these cruises organzied. IT'S ALOT OF WORK! I can only imagine what it must be like to do all of the video editing stuff too and end up with a quality product ( as they always are ). See ya all at the next one! :beer:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
lol well I have a unedited video because I'm clueless on how to edit. And I would post it up but its 18 minutes long and its horseshit because my friend doesn't know how to pay attention to what he's taping...haha

hopfully someone has a good vid to post up!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
On behalf of The Stable Productions, I want to thank every each and one of you that came out to this cruise on Saturday. It was a blast and from the looks of things, you guys and gals all enjoyed it. We are very pleased with the turnout, 50+ cars on a long cruise like this is an awesome amount of cars to have. I want to thank every club and site that was out there representing. The ones I noticed were fnsweet, wild horses, immortals car club, svtoa (represented by lelady and her bad azz ride) and of course everyone from svt performance. It is always great to go cruising with all of these bad azz cars. Thanks, to all of our GM brothers that made it out, it is good to know that "rival" cars can hang out together and have a great day.

Big thanks go to Randy (mystifi). As you all know, he organized the cruise add-on that followed lunch. But he was also the one responsible for getting us the roped off parking spaces. For those who didn't know, not only did we get roped off parking, but there was a security guy out there while we were all at lunch, making sure that only people that belonged to our event parked in that section. He was a really cool guy and was in awe of all of your cars and trucks. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to the cruise Randy had organized, but from what I heard it was an awesome ride. Looks like I will have to go out there and do it some other time.

Sorry for making this post long, but I just wanted to make sure I thanked everyone involved. Thanks and stay tuned to The Stable Productions for more news and videos.
-Edgar

igotyofire

Established Member
Unicorn said:
sounds like fun. the crew and I had to attend a wedding. Did anyone bust donuts? Well be there @ the next one

lol no, arent u the guy who did donuts at the last one where it rained

SN95StangMan

Established Member
igotyofire said:
lol no, arent u the guy who did donuts at the last one where it rained
Yea, thats him. :D
Thanks for going to the wedding by the way, Edward. :rockon:
sounds like it was a lot of fun... We'll be at the next one for sure. :beer:

Navymailman

Established Member
I had a great time, plus the drive to Santa Barbara was cool. I especially enjoyed watching the Ferrari getting boxed in by all the Mustangs in the lead pack, during the impromtu race with that bithch'n black cobra. CHP followed us from that point on the freeway until we got to the outskirts of Camarillo, and then he ended up pulling a mini truck over. Go figure. I'm sorry I missed the 65 mile after-cruise due to a prior commitment, it sounded like everyone had a good time.

I hope to see most of you come out and support my brother and I as we host Mustang Drag Day at the Los Angeles County Raceway in Palmdale on Sun. 9/04/05. This event is for you guys, so come out and race or watch and have a good time. For more info log on to www.salsspeedshop.com

Jose Ybarra
salsspeedshop (home of Mustang Drag Days)

2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1
1988 5.0 Mustang Coupe

mytjojo

Established Member
I Just wanted to,.. and I know Edgar did Already, But I just wanted again to say thanks to everyone who came out and made this last cruise as fun as it was. You all are a great bunch. Randy!! you the man bro!, thanks for all your help .. We at the Stable are all looking forward to hanging with you again soon.
On a side note I am pleased to announce that the latest Video from The Stable Productions is near completion. (The one back in may from Hooters not the one from sat,, Sorry) It should be up and running for your viewing pleasure no later than a couple of weeks... Thanks for your patience I know it's been a while..

Thanks Again
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread