Savage Geese 2023 Z06 Review

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
But ain’t the fastest Hurrican offering still faster then this ?
10.35 I'm pretty sure from Brooks, someone will get this car to run a very low 10, soon.

I do think this will be quicker around a track than the huracan.

c5longhorn

Established Member
I have no idea. Did GM claim it was the fastest N/A car? Regardless if it’s the fastest in every measurable way or not, a $150K mid-low 10 sec N/A car has to be in some pretty rare air nonetheless.
No, I think they claimed it was the most powerful NA V8.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

Anyone put an order for one?

Waitlist is now into late 2026. Nothing for less than $250k otherwise. I can’t look that fat ahead lol, countless cars will have been released by then.

It’s the best Corvette ever, but also the worst, because it’s no longer attainable for regular people. It’s only reserved for the elites who also own Lambos, Ferraris and McLarens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F8l Vnm

Established Member
No, I think they claimed it was the most powerful NA V8.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Yes most power NA V8 which is impressive for GM who is used to slapping on a blower on top of the 6.2. ( 10+ years now ) as far as most Hp NA I think that’s the Competizione? Glorious 9k redline V12. And it looks stupidly beautiful

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
normally Id hate it, as with everything else GM makes, but at this point im just happy to see it be ICE and "normal". Every manufacture is killing real cars, AMG is dead now too.

that being said, its still ugly, just like every other C8

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I love the sound. But, I find it very off putting that it’s coming out of that car. American v8 shouldn’t sound like a Ferrari.

helloWorld

Established Member
I was at the National Corvette Museum today and saw this LT6 engine behind a shut garage door in the museum's maintenance bay. The engine was right by the door, so I was able to grab this image:

IMG-0070.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread