Savannah

Hokieitis

Established Member
I'm at hunter as well with an 03 PX white terminator. Where does everyone meet up? I've been going up to D1 but I'm looking for a group of Cobras to show up with.

crazycarlo

Established Member
There are a good bit of terminators in the area man. There is a yellow one on hunter, 2 blacks ones out here where I live and thats just what I know about. If your on facebook look up the group Savannah Car Crew and join.

Hokieitis

Established Member
Ill be back in about a month and will be heading to the meets.

Sounds good just let me know. Last weekend there was a pretty good show for cobra's. Everyone pretty much knows each other and it's a good group of guys that have a lot of knowledge of the cars and know the right places to go for things.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Nice man, Have you had the car long? I used to pass someone in a black cobra with red inlays when I worked on Hwy 17. I have a black 98 cobra.

crazycarlo

Established Member
D1 has been shut down. The owner signed some paperwork saying he didnt want anyone on his property because of trash and citizens racing up and down 204.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Nope it isn't for sale. Negative on the auto also. I believe we met once before. I've only been twice, only once in my car.
Yeah. Do you have the metallic auto for sale?

That's no fun. Keep us posted if a new place is found.
D1 has been shut down. The owner signed some paperwork saying he didnt want anyone on his property because of trash and citizens racing up and down 204.

Users who are viewing this thread