Saw a Ford GT today *drool*

mach1stang317

Established Member
Just a few pics on my blackberry, was driving around when I spotted a Ford GT and C6 Z06 hangin out in the Smithfield's Chicken parking lot, had to pull over and snap a couple pics...

IMG00010-20100313-1427.gif

IMG00008-20100313-1427.jpg

IMG00007-20100313-1426.jpg

IMG00006-20100313-1426.jpg

IMG00009-20100313-1427.jpg

mach1stang317

Established Member
yeah, I've actually never seen a GT in person before, totally different than looking at pics. I was kinda "eh" about them before, but my mind definitely changed after seeing one in person, it's an amazing machine!

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
yea those GT are bad !!!

i got to ride in a yellow one in 05 @ a SVTOA open track event here in nashville

:rockon:

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
id take either one. but ill be lucky if i could even get a ride in those

SOCOMech

Established Member
Ithink it's awesome that they're at Smithfield's, LOL! Love that place, I always go when I visit my parents in Cary.

mach1stang317

Established Member
yeah, I would def like to ride in one someday. I was hoping if I was out there gawking long enough the owners would come out and tell me a lil more, but I didn't wanna bug them during lunch, lol. Hopefully they got home pretty soon, it started pouring about 30 minutes after this.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
very sick! one thing i've noticed though, parking like that usually entices assholes to park unreasonably close

canibus

Established Member
I've been meaning to stop by galpin and take pics of the ford GT they have on display. It's flat black with chrome rims.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
What's w/the hostility regarding how they parked? You buy one of those and see if you want some idiot teenager parking a few inches from you. Looks like they're on the outskirts of the parking lot anyway, so who gives a sh*t.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
What's w/the hostility regarding how they parked? You buy one of those and see if you want some idiot teenager parking a few inches from you. Looks like they're on the outskirts of the parking lot anyway, so who gives a sh*t.

Exactly! You start hocking luggies on cars parked in a defensive position here in Texas, you will be taking your life in your hands. It would be extremely ill advised.

I park like that if the outer parameter does NOT appear to afford enough door ding protection, but it's always as far out as I can get.

Unless I have the wifey with me, then it's handicap parked.

I'm lucky enough to have ridden in a Ford GT also, a good friend mine in the SCMC club has one as well as a Y2KR and a Terminator.

The GT has a bigger twin screw added and was making ---> I think 740+ RWHP..... traction was at a premium needless to say.

The whole experience was quite a RUSH! Then he tossed me the keys!:eek:

Yea! Holy CRAP!!:uh oh: CAR FREAKING SCREAMS!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread