jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Always reminds me of my friend Tom who was lost on 9/11. We partied very hard back in the 80's and early 90's down on the Jersey shore. There were many casualties of marriages back then and he was one of them in the day. His first wife was super nice but they were like water and oil when they partied. In his legacy page below they mention his 11 year old daughter from a first marriage. On the Saturday before 9/11 was at a shore re-union party with his ex-wife and his 11 year old daughter. He was gone a few days later. Still makes me sad for his daughter and mad.

RIP Tom.

Remembering September 11, 2001: Thomas E. Sinton III Obituary

nxhappy

Established Member
unfortunately I never saw the Towers in person. Few years back I saw the memorial. Very sad, but also an eye opener. I like to say: if you wake up, it's a great day. be grateful for EVERYTHING you have, and every person. One blink, and it could be gone. R I P to the souls of 9/11

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will NEVER forget that day! Ever! I remember standing in line to check out at Stop & Shop when someone saw the news on their cell phone. We all checked our phones and there was this eerie silence as we stood there in unbelief. Jim Cobb's words are spot on! Well said!

Users who are viewing this thread