SC FS/FT: 1993 Mustang Coupe Wild Strawberry. CLEAN!

Outlaw14GT

Established Member
CAR IS BACK ON EBAY AFTER LAST BUYER BACKED OUT AFTER AUCTION. RESERVE IS LOWWW!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251927281030?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Looking to sell my coupe. I hate doing it as I have always wanted a coupe to go crazy with, but life is saying not right now I need to put priorities together and move on for the moment.

The car is orig. from South Carolina, No rust at ALL! Clean title in hand. The owner I bought it from has had in since 1999 and kept it in a garage that whole time.

Mods are short and simple,

Lakewood 50/50 and 90/10
Upper and lower Control arms
B Cam
Off Road H pipe to flowmaster dumps
Weld Draglites with BRAND NEW 275/50/15(the stickers are still on them)

Car is super clean, front bumper is starting to fade a little but not bad. A/C does not work(But is there to be converted to R134 if you choose), Driver power lumbar doesn't work.

I was hoping to make this car a street/strip toy, just have had no time and now I'm needing the money for house improvements.

Looking to get 8,500 OBO. Car is located in Lexington, SC but can meet you wherever I trust the car to drive wherever needed.

Text me with any questions or more pictures. 803-673-8983. I will always text back. Need gone quick! Offer away

603758_981538588523552_7930393794426508163_n_zpsrivkczfz.jpg

IMG_2971_zpse6hbelgl.jpg

IMG_3031_zpsouc1blqw.jpg

IMG_3092_zps5wjoh33i.jpg

IMG_3090_zpswdqnylgm.jpg

IMG_3035_zpsmtj4w4vk.jpg

IMG_3030_zpsg9tmdr15.jpg

Last edited:

gtmustang00

Established Member
How many miles on this car? Interior and underside pics? Thanks.

WillyB93

Established Member
Did you have the car painted, wild strawberry is a 91 paint model, not 93. The 93 got electric red paint, whats the drivers side door tag say in the breakdown, or post a picture of it.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Willyb , while you are technically correct, from this pictures I see no paint over spray in the engine compartment.
And the stripe on the sides appears to be the original.

And I can't tell from these pictures, but it sure does look like my 91 Wild Strawberry coupe, other than the moldings, which are black.

I wonder if the Ford color guys just gave the color a different name , and code for the same color ?

This is a very nice car it appears, vin tags are in place etc...
And that interior is in amazing condition for a car of this vintage, and being it is one of the most sought after models of mustang.
Too bad you are getting rid of it , but the next person looks to be getting a prize.

Last edited:

Outlaw14GT

Established Member
Yes I apologize as I have always heard it called Wild Strawberry, yes it is Electric red.

The car is super mint!! Took me months to find one this nice that wasn't ragged out and over $10k. I am just trying to get what I have in it so I can fix my Coyote car.

Price drop to 8,000 OBO!

Outlaw14GT

Established Member
You said no reserve but the eBay listing says 'reserve not met'??? BTW--great coupe and if it wasn't 1200 miles away I would be making you an offer... GLWS.

I know I pulled it off on the last day I thought and the buyer backed out after auction anyways...go figure. Still up for sale. $7500 takes it home!

TTT

Users who are viewing this thread