Scammed

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I’ll add this in the morning to all the sections.
Just a suggestion... Why not just make the Marketplace section on SVTP private so you have to login to see it? Then at least you have an IP log of the people who viewed the page. Also, why not reinstate itrader? I know it wouldn't help in this case but it could help in other instances.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I just added this to the market rules thread. It will be added to all copies soon.

This is not a rule, simply advice as scammers have been searching lately.
It is strongly advised to not buy from someone through PM only. If they respond to a WTB add then make them do so publicly.
It is also strongly advised to not post your number in a WTB thread where someone who is not a member can contact you on the side.
You are opening yourself up for scammers.
Done, what a PITA. Lol
We have no rules in the GT350 and Raptor sections. I'll get that later.
Just a suggestion... Why not just make the Marketplace section on SVTP private so you have to login to see it? Then at least you have an IP log of the people who viewed the page. Also, why not reinstate itrader? I know it wouldn't help in this case but it could help in other instances.
I think Travis likes it open, as it does bring new members They join to try and buy stuff, but the flip side is we have guys join just to sell stuff. This was clearly OP's bad for trusting this guy.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I wonder if this guy will have the balls to join SVTP...probably not though.

0c0e718e-193a-42e1-b9d5-0ebfdfbd07bd.jpg

de17af96-56a8-47fb-a358-ccdacd91eab8.jpg

Nitroxdude

Established Member
UPDATE! As of yesterday 5:30AM

Venmo emailed me stating this .

Hi
The following payment could not be funded by your Bank, National Association account ending in ****.
$320.00 to Paul Anthony on Nov 09
Borla atak. Thank you Paul I appreciate you.
Reason from your bank: "ACH authorization has been revoked by the receiver (adjustment entry)"
Don't worry, we covered you and Paul Anthony has the funds.
However, you now owe Venmo $320.00. Your account has been frozen (you cannot send payments or transfer to your bank) until you settle this debt.

Thanks,
Team Venmo

So Venmo is shady because I called them just days after it happened and explain to them that I was scammed and had ask them to put a stop to the transactions , and told me there was nothing could be done .

Now in this case I just got my 320$ back plus the 150$ that was put back in another transaction because it was done separately . So 100% of my money was returned.

So I’m super lucky and fortunate that my bank was able to help me, but my question is why did Venmo pay Paul back that 320$ and demand that I owe them now .. Who authorize that transaction !!!! I’m going to call them now .

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member

Hi Andrew,
The following payment could not be funded by your Pnc Bank, National Association account ending in ****.
Reason from your bank: "ACH authorization has been revoked by the receiver (adjustment entry)"
However, you now owe Venmo $320.00. Your account has been frozen (you cannot send payments or transfer to your bank) until you settle this debt.
Re-activate your account by settling your debt
Thanks,
Team Venmo

So Venmo is shady because I called them just days after it happened and explain to them that I was scammed and had ask them to put a stop to the transactions , and told me there was nothing could be done .

Now in this case I just got my 320$ back plus the 150$ that was put back in another transaction because it was done separately . So 100% of my money was returned.

So I’m super lucky and fortunate that my bank was able to help me, but my question is why did Venmo pay Paul back that 320$ and demand that I owe them now .. Who authorize that transaction !!!! I’m going to call them now .
Ummm YOU authorized the transaction.

Looks like your bank cockblocked it which is good.

Curious to see if venmo/paypal reports the debt like unpaid credit or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nitroxdude

Established Member
Ummm YOU authorized the transaction.

Looks like your bank cockblocked it which is good.

Curious to see if venmo/paypal reports the debt like unpaid credit or something.

That’s what I was wandering, that’s why I want to contact them to let them know there idiots lol

Maybe they can put a stop to the money they sent him . Either way I don’t care about Venmo and I’m never download that app again .
I understand I wrongfully used it but never again . There business hours are Monday through Friday so I’m going to have to wait to talk to them.

Thanks again all for support
Talking to all you made it easy to deal with, and hopefully you or anyone you know can keep an eye out and not be taken advantage of like me . I’m a perfect example . Lesson learned .

MG0h3

Established Member
That’s what I was wandering, that’s why I want to contact them to let them know there idiots lol

Maybe they can put a stop to the money they sent him . Either way I don’t care about Venmo and I’m never download that app again .
I understand I wrongfully used it but never again . There business hours are Monday through Friday so I’m going to have to wait to talk to them.

Thanks again all for support
Talking to all you made it easy to deal with, and hopefully you or anyone you know can keep an eye out and not be taken advantage of like me . I’m a perfect example . Lesson learned .
I wouldn't even waste time calling them. Hate dealing with shit like that. I've learned over the years it's less stressful to let them iron it out in a case like this. You got your money back. No sweat!

JimCSHO

Established Member

Hi
The following payment could not be funded by your Bank, National Association account ending in ****.

Thanks,
Team Venmo

Are you sure it's from Venmo? Very easily could be from the scammer trying to get your information. Check the source for the email. Often it comes from a gmail or other service rather than the email coming in the company service (like allegedly from Chase about your checking account but from a Comcast.net address)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread