Scammer Retaliation

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'd like to setup an automated call back that changes my number every 100 calls to make scammers have to get a new number. Anyone seen a program on the net to do this? An option is sending test messages in rapid fire till the scanner has to block me. That's why I want an auto spoofing change.

Blocking them on my side is not enough, I want to play with them.

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Settled with an app to block the calls, called "Should I Answer". Already block 2 based on the apps database. I recommend it if you're having scam calls.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I rarely get them, but I just got one a few minutes ago based out of Orlando. I didn't answer, no message. Looked up the #, and yep, lots of reports. I just blocked it.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The app I mentioned has very good ratings, give it a try if you're on Android.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm an iPhone user. I simply block any calls (after the initial call) that I know is spam related. Been doing this for 3 months. I haven't had any new ones for almost a month. The ability to block calls so easily is a welcomed feature. I really haven't yet needed an app to screen incoming calls, although I can see its usefulness to those who get numerous spam calls a day.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
My phone could only send calls straight to voicemail. The added online database in this app takes care of most first time calls from telemarketers and scams.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm on the land-line Do-Not-Call Registry and I get more marketing/spam calls than ever. Worse than BEFORE I registered. There is little enforcement and the marketers know that. I don't see registering your cell phone to be of much value. Without heavy penalties for offenders, it's more a joke to them than anything. A simple call blocker seems to be more effective.

Users who are viewing this thread