Scheduling has begun!

Snoopy49

Established Member
…...
I understand an order can be changed, up to a point in the process.
What you posted, " I haven't finalized " sounded to me at least, that it was an incomplete order..

I placed the order to secure an allocation at the time with the intentions of possibly changing the order at a later date when more information would be available. If I do nothing, the order will be produced in it's original form.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I contacted Nick yesterday about the possibility of changing the color combination on my order. After spending a day in a white 2019 ZR1 Corvette I went with my initial gut sense that white would look great and be a better match with the Recaro seat accent color. I like the absolute contrast between white with black trim such as the spoiler, the hood vents, the splitter/wickers, and also asked Nick if he could add the black roof option.

He took care of me on a late Saturday evening and I couldn't be more impressed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz GT500 color changed on order blank.jpg

I can honestly say that as we inch forward I'm more and more excited about this. Nick's level of professionalism and customer care is a major contributor here. Thanks again Nick for a really enjoyable buying experience.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Very good choice! Nick knew this was my first color as well, not seeing it out on the internet but that of Twister Orange in abundance, I changed my mind. White will look very nice exactly how I was going to order as well. I need self control and be happy with what is ordered haha

Snoopy49

Established Member
Tob,
I did the same thing last Friday and added the Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel. I was originally going with Rapid Red, but changed my mind when I realized that I have been going out in my garage for the last 6 1/2 years and never once regretted going with Performance White on my 13. Although I wasn't as happy with the black OTT stripes. On the 2020 they weren't even a consideration at $1000.

My 2020 GT500 Order Confirmation - Cln.jpg

LostM

Established Member
Im glad he posted more white, it was bothering me if i had chosen the right color, and i think with black stripes it would look even more amazing. I am sticking to iconic however

blk02edge

Established Member
Is the heat extractor carbon fiber? I think it would look better color matched

eagle eye

Established Member
Just like that everyone wants white now.

:)

Never fails. White is and will always be a popular Shelby color.
I know of one that was ordered in white 60 miles from you, however this one will have blue stripes, non-CF

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I contacted Nick yesterday about the possibility of changing the color combination on my order. After spending a day in a white 2019 ZR1 Corvette I went with my initial gut sense that white would look great and be a better match with the Recaro seat accent color. I like the absolute contrast between white with black trim such as the spoiler, the hood vents, the splitter/wickers, and also asked Nick if he could add the black roof option.

He took care of me on a late Saturday evening and I couldn't be more impressed.

View attachment 1590996

I can honestly say that as we inch forward I'm more and more excited about this. Nick's level of professionalism and customer care is a major contributor here. Thanks again Nick for a really enjoyable buying experience.
Well TOB, looks like you and I that I know of will be 2020 GT500 twins in NY State! Nick got the message to make the change to Oxford White with Black Roof. I did a lot of picture searching and viewing over the weekend between Twister Orange and OW. Deciding factor really was not seeing the Orange in person and having to regret it when it is too late, while Oxford White has been around a long time and is a clean simple color to never hate lol. My wait still continues!

Users who are viewing this thread