School shooting in Maryland

CV355

_
Established Member
My counter to that would be that they democRATs already encourage dead people to vote so reducing the number of future (otherwise legal) democRAT voters is just tipping the scale back to even.

8 months in the womb isn't a "life" but the dead and illegals can vote. Sounds about right for the Dems.

O'Neill

Established Member
1. The shooter was not using a big black scary military machine gun rifle that sprays bullets and can shoot 300 magazine clips in half a second
2. The SRO stepped up and did his job

Therefore, this shooting will not get any serious media coverage.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
Doesn't that crap just drive you crazy! I don't know how my wife can do accounting and see all the low life's get big tax returns and barely work for a living.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Oh I hear ya, every year my wife and I get put in a higher tax bracket and get screwed.. Maybe i should knock her up 15 times and both of us just sit on our ass. Seems the be the trend now a days.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have a much greater issue in this country than "guns". We have a serious mental health issue, brought about by a slew of external forces: broken/fatherless families, lack of discipline, schools stealing away parental responsibilities, liberalism, political correctness, ill affects of social media, and more. The longer it takes to address mental health in this country, the worse things are going to get. JMO.

That said, those kids were fortunate that a school resource officer was there to confront the shooter and prevent any students being killed or more injured.

Gravik

Established Member
The left's excuse

15c6b3ce34f1751361bc60200feb1685.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
We have a much greater issue in this country than "guns". We have a serious mental health issue, brought about by a slew of external forces: broken/fatherless families, lack of discipline, schools stealing away parental responsibilities, liberalism, political correctness, ill affects of social media, and more. The longer it takes to address mental health in this country, the worse things are going to get. JMO.

Yes we do, Bob.

Bravo for the SRO!

Users who are viewing this thread