Screw Notre Dame!!!!!

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
was a pretty good game. I am a ND fan but I gotta ask what happened to the 2 seconds on the clock at the end? they fixed it when they noticed it was wrong after no one touched the kick but when we lined up the clock had changed from 11 seconds to 9 seconds. I know 2 seconds isnt a lot but it would have given us one last play. it would have been a long shot but still a shot.

Raven519

Established Member
was a pretty good game. I am a ND fan but I gotta ask what happened to the 2 seconds on the clock at the end? they fixed it when they noticed it was wrong after no one touched the kick but when we lined up the clock had changed from 11 seconds to 9 seconds. I know 2 seconds isnt a lot but it would have given us one last play. it would have been a long shot but still a shot.

they reviewed the play and the player touched the ball, thus the 2 seconds that was taken off...booth also reviewed the last play where he fumbled going out of bounds and the clock reached 0 before the ball hit something out of bounds...great game...GO BLUE!!!!!!!

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I was kind of wondering that myself, but they explained it afterward.

They said the ND guy did touch the ball. I am a HUGE UM fan and I have tosay that was a great game. If they played 10 times I don't think I could say who would win each game. ND certainly shot themselves in the foot a few times, but I thhikn the penalties were pretty close.

I was also thinking that UM got away with some interfenece calls along the way, but who knos. ND got away with some holding calls too. It was a shame for ND that their big play receiveer went out of the game at a very inconvient time, but UM had one go out too. (Stonum, whom I believe ran back the kick off for a TD)

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
It was an awesome game. After ND scored their last TD, I thought the game was over. I didn't expect Forcier to move the ball down the field like that.

For as highly acclaimed as he was, Boubacar Cissoko looked bad. I know ND has one of the best receiving corps in the country, but he was our highest rated recruit last year.

ND was definitely moving the ball in the first half, and Michigan didn't get much pressure on Clausen without blitzing.

All in all, it was a sweet victory.

Go Blue!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
It was an awesome game. After ND scored their last TD, I thought the game was over. I didn't expect Forcier to move the ball down the field like that.

For as highly acclaimed as he was, Boubacar Cissoko looked bad. I know ND has one of the best receiving corps in the country, but he was our highest rated recruit last year.

ND was definitely moving the ball in the first half, and Michigan didn't get much pressure on Clausen without blitzing.

Go Blue!

Cissoko was very disappointing. I just dont think he has the height against those big recievers. He was giving way to much room.

Supernova

Established Member

Go Blue!

Right on the money with all your points! Hell of a game!

Solopony

Established Member
Frustrating stuff for sure. If Charlie a had just kept the clock moving on the last possession we wouldn't be talking about a Michigan win. If you had one less timeout or 16 seconds less we would have won.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Like Weis said, just because you could have won doesn't mean you deserve to win, and Notre Dame didn't deserve it today. They made to many stupid mistakes on key downs. I hope other than USC they can win out.

GO IRISH!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Cissoko was very disappointing. I just dont think he has the height against those big recievers. He was giving way to much room.

Not only did he not have the size to match up with the ND receivers, he looked lost out there a LOT. He got turned around several times and lost track of the receiver and/or the ball. He also dropped a key interception that hit him right in the hands late in the game too. I was very disappointed in his performance. At least we got the W though, it was a great game.

GO BLUE

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Michigan is 2-0 with a win over a #18 team that is expected to do well this year. Not a big surprise.

one win over an over-rated team after a 3-9 season does not constitute a top 25 ranking. it just goes to show how much of a joke the polls are. they shouldn't even release rankings until october...

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
great game! too bad Clausen coughed it up and turned the ball over late, and then Weiss didn't run the ball much in the 2nd half.

congrats to michigan.

Users who are viewing this thread