Sct strategy tunes

boost88

Established Member
What do these actually change? I know they don't really do anything. But I'm curious as to what parameters they actually change. Does anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

decipha

Established Member
Air fuel spark and trans. Depending on what options you select you can pretty much get a full custom tune.

Those can tunes are actually custom tunes that someone wrote at one time and sct copied and put in their can tune database.

The same settings are available with the sct package with their value files they give you.

Ive seen some 9 sec cars running them can tunes and dialed in using the options they give you.

boost88

Established Member
I was just curious. I Seemed to have some issues using a canned tune like misfires. So I wasn't sure how much fuel they added or timing.

boost88

Established Member
Still having issues. I uploaded the strategy tune and car is breaking up at wot. Also the car will idle at around 1800rpm while it's in neutral and the car is moving. Then drop to normal at stops.

I did a data log and it's showing stft on both banks at 15.6 or so and ltft is 0. I'm pretty baffled at what's going on. The car is pretty well stock with gears exhaust and UDP. It does none of this on the stock tune.

Any suggestions would be helpful

boost88

Established Member
So what exactly does that mean? Sct recommends clearing the kam when tuning the 97 and under. Is it possible that's an issue

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
It means stop using that tune because something is wrong with it. Reach out to a tuner and get a real tune.

Users who are viewing this thread