SCT Tune from Unleashed Tuning

2004Droptop

Established Member
Now that's a good point ill have to take a look at those graphs again....never thought of that one......I'm so getting that cold air intake that just came out.....also you can get a sct tuner for 379 I got schooled for 399 Damn it....saw it on steeda for that price

Hum I picked up SCT for 340 shipped from CFM........ my initial impressions of the SCT strategy tune are very positive, all seat of the pants dyno. More torque without a doubt, felt in torque steer, and definitely smoother. Seems like less soot build up on the TP and mpg went up slightly 1.5mpg first tank. Same drive M-F for ~250 miles, K&N drop in too. I doubt I will dyno it, just the DD beater so doesn't matter as long as it runs good.

Steeda sawy bar and rear engine mount are worth the $! Swayy bar had definitely reduced the understeer.

Last edited:

weebz69

Established Member
Yeah pulled my tune out because I brought it back to Ford to get the sync update cause my Damn clock kept resetting....fixed now and haven't had time to throw the tune back in for real what a difference that extra tq makes really feels like a terd in stock form

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Yeah pulled my tune out because I brought it back to Ford to get the sync update cause my Damn clock kept resetting....fixed now and haven't had time to throw the tune back in for real what a difference that extra tq makes really feels like a terd in stock form

terd...LOL what did you expect from an untuned Focus??? LOL:poke:

My Buick 2.0Turbo Regal GS makes OVER 310 WTQ at 2100 rpm and stock it was 255 wtq now whp was 235 stock and 269 tuned. With a downpipe and intake they are know to make 290ish whp and 330ish wtq. Too bad the car weighs 3700 lbs!:eek: Fat f#cking pig of a car!:bash: Either way I love the new ST and the GS is a great sleeper:coolman:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
btw the torque number at the wheels is VERY close to the 340 my Boss made stock! Its CRAAAAZZY how much torque these little 2.0 Turbos make!

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
sounds like Ford did a good job of milking the setups from the factory, so if you gain seat of the pants improvement, then I say its a win... its not always about HP, the torque is what you feel, and its not always about Peak, but where the improvement kicks in and how long it lasts.....its all about "Smiles per gallon"

best mod for my Cobra is 410s which is nothing more than seat of the pants fun...wheels spin at will now, from a stock-ish car.....

Users who are viewing this thread