SCT vs. Diablosport InTune

2012 Boss 302

Established Member
This is aimed mainly at the tuners but anyone can add $0.02.

I'll be in the market for a tuner in a couple months. According to the web sites, the InTune has more end user adjustments. SCT seems to be supported by the aftermarket better.

I come from the GM camp before the Mustang. With those cars I took them to a respected guy here in Texas and he used LS1 Edit. I'm having some slight issues with email tunes for my Ford, no offense.

Do any of the tuners, SCT or Diablo , address across the RPM scale driveability or just WOT? Specifically idle up to say 3/4 throttle street driving.

Sorry if these have been asked before....

Shaun@AED

This is aimed mainly at the tuners but anyone can add $0.02.

I'll be in the market for a tuner in a couple months. According to the web sites, the InTune has more end user adjustments. SCT seems to be supported by the aftermarket better.

I come from the GM camp before the Mustang. With those cars I took them to a respected guy here in Texas and he used LS1 Edit. I'm having some slight issues with email tunes for my Ford, no offense.

Do any of the tuners, SCT or Diablo , address across the RPM scale driveability or just WOT? Specifically idle up to say 3/4 throttle street driving.

Sorry if these have been asked before....

Diablo or SCT, doesn't matter for this kind of drivability tuning. It's a matter of who is doing the tune. Both platforms have the ability to modify these areas for better or worse drivability.

acrbill

Established Member
Diablo or SCT, doesn't matter for this kind of drivability tuning. It's a matter of who is doing the tune. Both platforms have the ability to modify these areas for better or worse drivability.

Do you tune with Diablo? I still need to send my SCT back for repair and I would rather not have to use it again after is temporarily bricking my car but switching would not be an option if I cant get another AED lope tune.

Users who are viewing this thread