Sct x cal 2 users .need help!

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I know its a old tuner. But can I pull up fuel pressures with it ,just plugged into the OBD Port without a laptop?

I'm having a problem. With all my new mods below. With a breakin tune for my car. It will start and die. Wont stay running, but with stock factory tune it will crank up and idle okay.I don't want to drive of like this correct. I need to break motor in no miles still just half hour time idling and slightly revving it to 3000 rpms at most.
What's next?
Why will it run with stock factory tune. And not with the correct tune?

03' White Snake

Established Member
With a laptop you can monitor fuel pressure. That's how I figured out i was maxing out my stock injectors. I'm not a tuner but it sounds like the MAF is not programmed right in your tune.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
With a laptop you can monitor fuel pressure. That's how I figured out i was maxing out my stock injectors. I'm not a tuner but it sounds like the MAF is not programmed right in your tune.

That or something is not right in the tune.

You can data log with an xcal II...... I think. Look it up and see, I know the IIIs can.

Then contact the tuner and ask what parameters they need logged to see what is actually wrong with the car or the tune.

Users who are viewing this thread