SCT X4 software?

20redfire03

Established Member
Where can I get it? The software at SCTFLASH is only the x3. The software wont see the X4, and I couldn't even get the software to install on my windows 8 computer. I am on a windows vista desktop.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
Well now I cant transfer the file to the device. its a .cef files and the program wont see it. The tune is the start up tune sent from the tuner.

edit** got it. I think. Tried the other tab on the program and it seems to be working.

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Established Member
Where can I get it? The software at SCTFLASH is only the x3. The software wont see the X4, and I couldn't even get the software to install on my windows 8 computer. I am on a windows vista desktop.

If you call SCTFlash customer service they will provide you with the drivers for Windows 8. I just got done doing the same thing. Good luck!

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
If you call SCTFlash customer service they will provide you with the drivers for Windows 8. I just got done doing the same thing. Good luck!

This. Call their customer service, they were great to work with. If you need them to they will take control of your computer and take care of the process for you.

20redfire03

Established Member
thanks for the tips. ill give them a call as im sure ill need the software sooner or later for my car.

Users who are viewing this thread