Scumbag deliberately tries to run over my dogs, karma insues

Equalbracket

Established Member
Sorry for the wall of text, skip to paragraph 5 for the good stuff.

I took in these two Scottish Terriers that belonged to this amazing woman who passed away after battling cancer, after her "friend" who she left them to in her will backed out after she passed. They were going to split them up to find homes for them but they were this woman's life, she had no kids. She was truly an amazing person and I know I could give them the best life possible without her.

Then the couple who they were left to finds out they were left a decent amount of money to take care of the dogs with. I didn't know about the money nor did I give a shit, by now I've had the boys for 3 months and get a call from this lady and she tells me she wants the dogs, wants to do right by Diann. I told her it was a little late now and her attorney can talk to mine because the dogs aren't going anywhere, period.

Another month goes by and I never hear anything, well they got the check and learned they didn't have to take possession of the dogs for the money, it was all in good faith.

I've had them for 5 months now and the breed is so different then any other dog I've ever had. We bonded pretty quickly and I couldn't imagine life without them they're truly a joy, most of the time lol.

Anyways I live in the country but cant take one outside without a leash hes a little unpredictable, other one is just chill as hell and I trust him. After 5 maybe 6 months now this week I started taking them both out without leashes and everything's been fine they never leave my side. Until tonight one saw a squirrel and took off towards the road, other following of course, neither listening and as I chased the closer I got the further they went towards the road.

And here comes some trailer trash redneck who see's the situation and see's me trying to get him to slow down, he guns it crosses into oncoming lane and into the grass nearly running over Quint, all the while looking at me. My adrenaline was already pumping and then turned to anger, both dogs were freaked out so ran to me and I took them inside, ran grabbed my keys and my Kimber carry.

The road dips down and then goes back up and its a straight shot for a mile, I saw where he turned into before I even pulled out of my driveway, so I calmed down a little and cruised down there and found the shit hole trailer this jackass lives in. Sat there for a little bit and finally common sense kicked in and I turned around and came back home and called the Sheriff's department.

Not 3 mins go by and 2 DPS go flying by then 3 SO car's then 4th one stops at my house, ends up being the deputy who I plumbed his house just recently. Told me he and a DPS officer would be right back. 2 hours later he showed back up and said the guy refused to come outside, barricaded himself in his trailer.....with all the windows open lol threatening them that he had a gun and wasn't coming out. One of the SO's happen to be k9 unit and they sent in the dog through the window and it apparently tore his ass up.

He was drunk, had meth and pills and a warrant for child support. DPS will be back at daylight to document the marks and ruts he made in my yard and pursue further charges.

The law enforcement in this county is absolutely amazing, I really can't say enough about every agency. DA is a horrible joke tho.

Thx to all LEO's, you're appreciated.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Good thing you calmed the **** down and let the police take care of it. You just might have gotten shot. Glad it worked out though, assholes like that deserve what they get.

I know, I was heated but I can always usually calm myself down and not do something stupid. And he didn't even end up having any weapons. Probably pawned em all for drugs. That trailer park is the only bad thing around, seriously needs a little napalm.

Me and a few others have already tried buying the land from the guy and burning them all to the ground. But he has always refused and it makes no sense. He doesn't live much better then his tenants and was offered way more then what it's worth.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you wisened up.

Also glad your dogs are good!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Equalbracket

Established Member
Glad you wisened up.

Also glad your dogs are good!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Barely had these dogs for 6 months I love em to death and can't imagine not having them. Needless to say i'll never take them out again without leashes. Never had a dog that needed a leash, but this breed is something else. Very intelligent, but that hunters instinct always takes over.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Good job thinking it through. Glad your dogs are unharmed. That guy sounds like like a worthless d bag.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I was told they had "trouble" with the door while the k9 was chewing on him, and EMT's were having a hard time stabilizing him. I didn't know meth was a blood thinner, then add enough alcohol to be drunk while on meth. Maybe things will work themselves out. Karma.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was told they had "trouble" with the door while the k9 was chewing on him, and EMT's were having a hard time stabilizing him. I didn't know meth was a blood thinner, then add enough alcohol to be drunk while on meth. Maybe things will work themselves out. Karma.

Hopefully nature takes its course.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Good for you on taking such good care of those dogs but you got to use your head when you own firearms. That could have gotten real ugly for you.
I agree that they could attempt to turn it against him, but if he was reasonable in believing that he could talk with the guy, then he would be justified in going down there, in my mind. If the other guy did something really dumb and got himself shot, that isn't OPs fault for protecting himself.

mikes35

Established Member
Calling the cops was the right thing to do after you found him. If you wouldn't have we might have seen you on an episode of Live PD....Glad it worked out. Now this POS is on their radar.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Calling the cops was the right thing to do after you found him. If you wouldn't have we might have seen you on an episode of Live PD....Glad it worked out. Now this POS is on their radar.
I agree... it was wiser to call the police.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I agree that they could attempt to turn it against him, but if he was reasonable in believing that he could talk with the guy, then he would be justified in going down there, in my mind. If the other guy did something really dumb and got himself shot, that isn't OPs fault for protecting himself.
Grabbing your firearm in anger is never a wise move.

When the op said that his adrenaline kicked in and that turned to anger you can't assume he would have acted in a reasonable manner.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you got your revenge!!! Karma is a cold hard bitch!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I know, I was heated but I can always usually calm myself down and not do something stupid. And he didn't even end up having any weapons. Probably pawned em all for drugs. That trailer park is the only bad thing around, seriously needs a little napalm.

Me and a few others have already tried buying the land from the guy and burning them all to the ground. But he has always refused and it makes no sense. He doesn't live much better then his tenants and was offered way more then what it's worth.
Ah, when you said he barricaded himself in the house I took it that he had a weapon. I have a 15 week old pup going on 16 weeks so I've had him almost 8 weeks and I can say without a doubt I would have been exactly where you were. Hopefully I would have calmed down also. There is no better result than a k9 ****ing him up to end the story. Congrats for sure.

Papaw

Established Member
I see this happen all the time. Cops do their best to keep the streets clean and safe and the DA drops the ball......Drops the charges, pleas it down to avoid going to trial or to "save money".

Very frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread