Search option down

RangerDLA

Established Member
Probably never. It's been down for far too long. There's been numerous updates to this app/website, yet they've not bothered to address this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Yea its really annoying, and when trying to start a new thread on a topic that has been talked about you get ignorant people to comment "use search" lol dur can not lol

Snoopy49

Established Member
Lots of good info that will potentially be lost if they can't get it working again.

Tom

Not to mention the repetition of questions already asked and answered.
There have been a lot of times that I would have liked to link instructive and relevant threads to help answer a question and unless I can remember the members name who created or contributed to the thread and try to find one of his recent posts in order to checkout his profile to find threads he started or posted too, I don't stand a chance of finding what I am looking for and pisses me off!
And to make matters worse, if you do go to a poster profile and search for his previous posts, the time frame is very limited. I just did search on my posts and they only go back to June 3, 2016. That's right, less than a month. I did have better results with threads started, mine go back to Oct 12, 2012. So if you are lucky enough to remember the original posters name, you can probably find what you are looking for, but you better have a better memory than me, which ain't something that is very brag worthy.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Not only that but the site contently locks-up. My normal mode of getting out of SVTP is to exit out using task manager where I have to kill the browser. Way too much "scripting" on this site.

Am I the only one having this problem?

merkyworks

Established Member
So this isnt the best way but its the only way I have been able to search on SVTP.

In internet browser address bar type what you are wanting to search (example "MGW install") then type "site:www.svtperformance.com", so the full string will be "MGW install site:www.svtperformance.com" and hit enter.

This will make google search only SVTP forum and typically you can find what you are looking for. Downside is you may only care about GT500 forum but this method will pull in all SVTP forums, so GT, SN95, Lightning and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread